What is your favorite Christmas show on tv?

ilikefree

You can't forget Rudolph!! :D

My BIL is so obsessed with A Christmas Story that when the run a 24 hour marathon playing it back to back to back he just sits and watches it over and over. I like the movie but dang! Once or twice a year is enough for me.:P

I knew I'd forget some...just LOVE Rudolph!! And yes, I like A Christmas Story, but to watch it 24 hours straight?! Wow!

Ok it's my favorite time of year...here are all my faves...

Charlie Brown Christmas ~favorite scenes: choosing the tree, snoopy decorating

The Grinch that Stole Christmas ~ making Max look like a Reindeer, WHO'S singing holding hands...

Frosty the Snowman ~ NO MONEY, NO TICKET (also my son's fave part), and Karen shivering in boxcar.....

Santa Claus is Coming to Town~ Fred Astaire as mailman, so cute, One foot in front of the other song!

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer ~ rudolph losing nose, HERMIE the dentist shortcomings...

Christmas Vacation~ too many! the clump of lights that won't unknot/light, and the tree on fire and the squirrel on Chevy's/Clark's back :yup:

It's a Wonderful Life~ when he first goes out with Mary, George arguing, the end makes me cry every time. Stewart puts alot into that scene..

ELF~ Jovy and Buddy singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" and "Santa, I KNOW HIM!"

If forced at gunpoint to narrow it down it'd be:

1 film ~ Christmas Vacation

and 1 animated ~ Charlie Brown

Edited by allshoppedout
had to add one more!!!

My BIL is so obsessed with A Christmas Story that when the run a 24 hour marathon playing it back to back to back he just sits and watches it over and over.

That's me!

Or rather, how I used to be. I would watch the 24 hour marathon while wrapping all of the presents. It was tradition for me to make sur it was playing while we were opening presents. I absolutely LOVE that movie.

Other Christmas movies or shows that I love are: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, Christmas Vacation, Frosty The Snowman, any of the Charlie Brown Christmas specials, Fred Claus, Miracle On 34th Street, and It's a Wonderful Life.

My faves are A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation and Charlie brown Christmas. No holiday season is complete without me constantly watching those....I love the 24 hour marathon and will let it play until DH tells me enough :):holiday12:holiday12:holiday12

And how could I forget Rudolph, I'm cuuuuute, she thinks I'm cuuuuute!!!

A Christmas Story!! And we watch the 24 hour marathon all day!! It's playing while I wrap the gifts on Christmas Eve and while we unwrap them on Christmas Morning. My whole family LOVES it. Hoping to visit the House where it was filmed this year. We have planned to go every year and every year, something comes up. HOPEFULLY, this will be the year we make it!!

Also LOVE It's A Wonderful Life!!!

Like- Elf, Jingle All The Way, Christmas Carol, Polar Express, Frosty, Rudolph, Christmas Vacation, The Grinch (both versions), All of the Santa Clause movies, and (don't laugh) any Flintstones Christmas show:)