SO Cute! Charlie Brown 18-Inch Artificial Christmas Tree SHIPS FREE @ meijer.com

magickallight

This brings back so many holiday memories! I loved that tree! meijer.com has their Peanuts Charlie Brown 18-Inch Artificial Christmas Tree SHIPS FREE

$14.99 with FREE SHIPPING

http://img.meijer.com/assets/product_images/styles/large/1000947_2536136_A_250.jpg

Peanuts Charlie Brown 18-Inch Artificial Christmas Tree SHIPS FREE

Good grief. Learn the true meaning of Christmas with Charlie Brown's classic pathetic Christmas tree. Leave it bare or dress it up. All it really needs is you! This tree is a replica of the tree from the famous cartoon. One red Christmas ball ornament and Linus' blanket are included to complete the nostalgic look.

This darling little tree is perfect as a centerpiece or table decoration. If you have a small space to decorate, make the Charlie Brown Tree the place for Santa to be, and use it as your main Christmas conifer.

This sweet fir is made of bendable wire branches that fold flat for easy storage during those non-yuletide times of the year.

Features

* Charlie Brown Christmas tree

* 18" Tall

* 1 Red Christmas ball ornament

* Linus' blanket

* Criss-cross wood base

* Bendable wire branches

* Folds flat for easy storage

* Imported

* Wipe clean

* Use indoor only

LINK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

has anyone seen the linus blanket? i passed on one i saw in fye friday and now i wish i had picked it up! i don't have an fye close by. tia!!

No but I bet you could try to find a small baby blanket throw in plain baby blue wouldn't be too hard--or just a very small piece of fleece from JoAnn's ....like maybe 1/2 yard even?