Official "I Need a Shopping Partner" Request Thread

mumof4

Southern Wake County - Apex - Holly Springs - Fuquay Varina area in North Carolina here.

It would be great to meet up - not sure if I can even get out really early since DH has to work and I have the kids this year. I might get my MIL to babysit.

Anyway, it would be great to know for this year, or maybe next year... :)

Always head out with my bff's, but didn't see anyone post from Southern NJ...thought we'd say hi if we see each other out! We go to TRU, BB, Deptford Mall and shop til we drop!

Will be shopping in Deptford NJ this year did great shopping last year there and with TRU opening at 12am OMG I'll have sooooo much time to still get the other stuff I want wooo hooo HAPPY BF!!!

Finally I found another Gottadealer in my area!!!! :cheesy: I cant decide if i wanna go to the Niagara Falls Target or the Amherst one on NF Blvd...Whats your input on the one that will be LESS (lol) crowed and i have a better chane to get what i want?:fluffy:

Make sure you connect with me today..:) I sent you a msg about where Ill be..Hoping we can meet up..

Plano, TX - can and probably will do Plano, Frisco, Allen areas... hubby not showing any interest this year and everyone else is out of town so I'm either going it alone or willl hijack hubby's truck if any are interested ;) Not really hunting anything in particular - most of my shopping is done (yay) but I adore BF and will likely mosey through Walmart(s), Target(s), Best Buy, JoAnn, Hobby Lobby, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's and whatever else strikes my fancy. I will likely have to observe my personal BF ritual of a stop at IHOP for gallons of coffee and stuffed french toast. We all have our quirks, right? :D

I probably won't be in Portsmouth. Only if TRU has something great. Won't even attempt BB! A couple of years ago the line went past Barnes & Noble at 8:30 Thanksgiving night! I'm good! ;) I'm hoping for a good Staples ad, then I will be in Seabrook. If there is a really good Wal-mart ad I will be in Epping. :)

Oh man, that is crazy I'll be heading to TRU tonight, for a Zhu Zhu hamster? I'm not sure what they are, but from their hype I think my niece would love them, I grew up in Epping / Fremont / Nottingham and Seabrook, way back in the days when Epping only had a McDonalds, and Burger King lol, a lot of progress has been made there.