Official "I Need a Shopping Partner" Request Thread

mumof4

• 2 weeks later...

Jellbean. . .I have not been able to finalize my BF plans yet, but Medina is where I'll be if I can get out. DH was laid off earlier this year and started a new job in September,so he might have to work. If he works, I don't have anyone to watch my kids. Keeping my fingers crossed that he gets the day off, but won't complain too much since he has a job!!

I am very interested to see how things go at the new 24hr Walmart.

Let me know if you are hitting WM and want to hang out with us. We always go the night before so if there is something you are after we should be able to get it. We go in a group and each person takes a different section of the store. It will be nice standing in line inside this year. Last year when they opened at midnight we were able to get all of our stuff except for the TV and a few electronics when we went in. We just had to hang around until 5am to pay and get the last few things.

Im in Elmira NY I go with my daughters but always love to have company

I was just in Elmira 2 weeks ago! My inlaws live near there just over the line in PA. We flew up to attend a wedding at the Belhurst Winery in Geneva. I saw that wonderful shopping area near the airport and thought how fun that would be for BF! Have a great time!

People in Central PA must not have internet,lmao. I have yet to see one person on here closer than 200 miles away!

I am from central pa. I am thinking about either heading to harrisburg/hershey area, williamsport, or wilkes barre/scranton. Didn't decide just yet.

Hi there where in Wilkes Barre is there a Kohls. Is it near the Wyoming Valley Mall. I am in Milford. PA and go to that area sometimes to shop. I dont know if I will be going in that direction on BF or going to Middletown, NY.

Wow Milford. My husband used to live in Milford and was a teacher/basketball coach at DV high school.

Wow Milford. My husband used to live in Milford and was a teacher/basketball coach at DV high school.

My DS is at DV Middle School he will move up to DV HS next year for 9th Grade. My DD is at Shohola Elementary and will be at DV Middle school next year for 7th grade. What a small world.

I;m in Gardner, KS.. saw the olathe person... then saw they will be in springfield :(

anyone else in KC area?

I am in Olathe. I plan on starting at TRU at midnight (I think - although I might go to the one by Oak Park Mall because the TRU in Olathe usually doesn't have as much as the OP store). My mom shops with me but she doesn't want to go out that early so I probably won't see her until right before 5 at Wal-Mart.

I am from central pa. I am thinking about either heading to harrisburg/hershey area, williamsport, or wilkes barre/scranton. Didn't decide just yet.

If you anyone of central pa ppl,come to wilkes-barre..let me know..Ill be shopping there :)

I am almost 2hrs away from there,lol. I live in the Lock Haven area, in between State College & Williamsport.

I am in Broward Fl anyone ?

Broward county or is there a city called Broward? We just moved to Margate FL and I desperately need a partner (I'm handicapped) to shop in either Coral Springs, FL or Margate, FL. I need to hit Walmart for both the Emerson 32" HDTV and the E-machine laptop.

Help!

Thanks,

Tim

I cant imagine that there is no one in my area?? Come on!! Wheres Western Ny at? How about my crazy canadians?? Btw..originally from Canada and I must say there were quite a few fellow canucks out there last year...

Finally I found another Gottadealer in my area!!!! :cheesy: I cant decide if i wanna go to the Niagara Falls Target or the Amherst one on NF Blvd...Whats your input on the one that will be LESS (lol) crowed and i have a better chane to get what i want?:fluffy:

I am in Camarillo. What time are you planning on being in Simi?

I might forgo Simi to go to the one off the 101 in Ventura/Oxnard.

Simi is kinda a madhouse. Last time I went for BF the line was all the way to the Oceans restaurant by 2am.

Had no issues with the one off the 101 last year. Let me know which one you prefer.