Imaginext Dragon Fortress or Bat Cave $29.99 Kmart

Talama

Thanks to the OP for posting this! We have the Batcave and even after having it for a year my boys love it and play with it all the time. I was looking for the fortress for Christmas and at this price I just had to run out and get it. My boys will be thrilled! :D

I love the Imaginext toys so far that I have bought for my DS3 and he saw the TRU big toy book and saw both sets and said I want that....of course at 3 those are his favorite words. :o) Any reccomendation on which one is better? With these prices I don't want to pass it up and regret not buying it.

I love the Imaginext toys so far that I have bought for my DS3 and he saw the TRU big toy book and saw both sets and said I want that....of course at 3 those are his favorite words. :o) Any reccomendation on which one is better? With these prices I don't want to pass it up and regret not buying it.

For a 3yo I would recommend the batcave. They younger ones relate better to the characters and IMO i think its easier for their little hands.

:g_dance::gdthums: Glad you were able to get one! :)

i KNOW!!!! i took DH with me for the "hunt" and after none at kmart, none at ANY target (i swear they hide these in the back when there is a great deal they would have to price match on) and a walmart a few miles away he said "we can try walmart, and then the target by your moms" LOL...i think I got him into it a little! ;)