American Girl Free SHipping Code

amazingone

I'm curious, is free shipping probably the best coupon before Christmas? My daughter want's Kit and I've been holding out hoping for some type of discount. Thanks!

Yes, I think it will be the best deal b/c shipping is $13.95 on the doll. The only other coupon that I have seen in the past is to save $10 on a min $30 purchase. You would come out ahead with the free shipping. Kit and Felicity are my favorite dolls. Kit has such cute accessories that you can buy. Your daughter will love Kit!

QVC will sometimes offer some deals, but by the time you pay shipping and sales tax, you are better off to wait on an AG deal.

Yes, I think it will be the best deal b/c shipping is $13.95 on the doll. The only other coupon that I have seen in the past is to save $10 on a min $30 purchase. You would come out ahead with the free shipping. Kit and Felicity are my favorite dolls. Kit has such cute accessories that you can buy. Your daughter will love Kit!

QVC will sometimes offer some deals, but by the time you pay shipping and sales tax, you are better off to wait on an AG deal.

I agree...this is the best deal and it wont last!

Bitty have Baby is AWESOME!!! We own several as I have three daughters. Well made, sweet babies!

Happy to hear this, since this is what I got...my dd is only 4 months, so I didn't get any accessories, because she has 2 brothers and will probably end up being a tomboy, just for survival, LOL...if she ends up being a girly-girl, I will probably eventually get some of the accessories...

I had trouble with the code today so I googled and was able to find a site that if you click on their link, it applies the code and I was able to snag free shipping. Not sure if I am allowed to post link to another savings site so if you have trouble...google a code.

Also, on their site, the bedding I was looking for showed discontinued so I did a google search to maybe see if it was avail elsewhere and a link to the Amer girl site came up with it avail...not sure if I will get it...it may be an old link???Not sure but just wanted to share.

THANK YOU!!!

Just ordered DD6's "santa gift". She wanted Chrissa this year, and I've been waiting and waiting to find a code to save a little bit. :)

Saving on shipping made me want to spend the $6 to have them wrap it special for her, and include a gift message from Santa. :D

Also grabbed her a set of matching PJs for her and 1 of her dolls.

Thank you for posting this!

• 2 weeks later...