Need advice on Single Cup Coffee Makers!!

Me and my DW are thinking about purchasing this:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/coffeeteaespresso/singleservecoffeemakers/PRD~500275/Keurig+Elite+Coffee+Brewer.jsp

We bought a black and decker a few years back, but actually went through six different pots, because they started leaking. I was wondering if anyone else had some experiences, advice or recommendations for me.

Thanks in advance.

I have this - and I love it! Bed Bath and Beyond usually has the best price b/c you can use a 20% coupon. They are also the best place to buy the coffee pods - again b/c of the coupons. Or you can order them directly online from Keurig and other places. It's great when one person wants decaf, another regular, another flavored, etc. I do still have a regular coffee pot, though, for a large group - as it's kind of a pain to make 10 cups of coffee from it. I have a basket that I throw all of my cups into - and people love the choice!

We love ours! I agree that Bed Bath and Beyond is usually the best place to buy it. I bought ours on BF last year when they had them on sale, plus the coupon plus we got 3 boxes of coffee for free. You can also buy the coffee at Target for 9.99, where at Kohl's unless they have it on special, it's $14.99.

DH would have loved to have one of these but just couldn't make ourselves pay that kind of price for a coffee maker, so we bought the Black and Decker that will make either one cup or two at a time, with the travel coffee cups. DH uses it every day and he loves it. We have had no problems with it. Good Luck with your search, hope you get what you want and love it.

I bought a Keurig Special Edition for mothers day this past year from Kohls (as I work there and get a discount), and it is FABULOUS. BB&B sells a 60 pack variety that is nice, and kohls has k-cups on sale regularly for around $10, and if you have a coupon to use with a kohls charge, you cant beat the price if you buy at the right time.

you can also go to bigcatcoffee website as they sell customizable packs of 25 that you can choose up to 5 different coffees/tea/cocoa for your pack instead of buying a normal package of 18 from a retailer. It is a little more expensive, but I think if you own a single-cup maker, your going for the quality and quickness.