Kmart Clearance Toys Addtional 50% off - Post your Deals

Gritz

My Kmart has an additional 50% off clearance toys. It doesn't seem like there are as many toys this time, but maybe there are some that are on clearance but don't have a yellow tag (which was the case for lots of toys last time).

There were several tables with clearance toys, though I can't remember the price for all of them.

Here's what I got:

Tag Reader Case - $4.00

Elmo Farm - $5.50

Just went to one KMart here, was able to get Leapster Spy game for $6.00, Leapster Animal game $6.00, Play Doh set $4.00, Disney Princess set of 4 pretend phones $5.50 and a stuffed Handy Manny doll $2.50. Pretty happy with all my deals! I spent $25.00 on all of this, one of the games alone is $24.99 regular price! Giving my DS a Leapster for Christmas, this helps start his game selection. Going to another KMart that is a little farther away, hoping for some more good finds. :D

water guns .17cents Beach balls .19cents. 8 foot round pool 2.74 6 foot round pool 1.54

diego slip n slide 2.24 mickey mouse club house interactive with figurines $16 was 49.99??(my dd wanted it so bad) mostly water and pool toys.

Just went to one KMart here, was able to get Leapster Spy game for $6.00, Leapster Animal game $6.00, Play Doh set $4.00, Disney Princess set of 4 pretend phones $5.50 and a stuffed Handy Manny doll $2.50. Pretty happy with all my deals! I spent $25.00 on all of this, one of the games alone is $24.99 regular price! Giving my DS a Leapster for Christmas, this helps start his game selection. Going to another KMart that is a little farther away, hoping for some more good finds. :D

Which play-doh set did you pick up?

Thanks for posting about the Tag case! Our store had 1 and it didn't have a clearance sticker. I scanned it and sure enough $4!!!:cheesy:

I also got a Leapster charger for $3 and a set of Legos 216 pcs. in a pink case for $6.

i saw the tag cases too and i scanned it because it had no clearance price tag and it rang up full price ($15.xx) lucky you guys!

Decided to go to the other KMart tonight, wasn't as good of a selection as my other but...I bought the LEGO Spider set for $6.50, Star Wars set with collectible tin for $12.50, another Star Wars saw but did not buy the LEGO bulldozer set for $16.00. Wish there was more, but it was pretty picked over.

I got a couple of great deals so thanks to OP for posting! I had been in KMart last week and they had 20% of clearance toys. 50% is more to my liking... :yup:

I have the stuff hidden already so this list is going off memory:

Littlest Pet Shop Playset (Get Better Center I think it is called) = $10

Small Lego Star Wars = $3.50

Disney Princess Play Phone with 5 faceplates = $5

V-Smile Pocket = $13.50

Princess Jump Rope = $.50 and some other outdoor/pool toys for cheap, cheap, cheap

I scanned every star wars lego set they had with no luck. Did the same for the spaghetti factory and TAG case, none of these are on clearance in any of my local Kmarts, bummer!

None are on clearance at my stores, either. I've checked three stores. I was excited to find some of the items everyone is talking about, but found they were not marked down.

I too checked my kmart. They had 50% off clearance, but the good stuff I see others got was still regular priced. Did score some awesome swimstuff though, some up to 90% off! We have 2 kmarts and it was only left at one of them.

OMG just got back and got too much stuff to list got a whole trunk of stuff for 130.00 thanx guys I almost missed this sale if I hadn't seen this thread!

can you try and share some of the things you got? its quite helpful when i go to look :)

OMG just got back and got too much stuff to list got a whole trunk of stuff for 130.00 thanx guys I almost missed this sale if I hadn't seen this thread!

Yes, please share. Since KMart is known for not marking all their clearance, it would help let me know if I need to go back and start scanning. :)

Oops, I didn't see this thread before making my own. Well here is the list of what I bought:

Fur Real Tumble pup for $17

Leap Frog Shapes and Melodies Piano for $7

Little Einstein Golden Pyramid Mission Playset for $4

Mega Blocks Piano for $8.50

Handy Manny Plush Doll $2.50

(2) Nascar Dale Earnhardt Jr Remote Control Cars $10.50

Fisher Price Speedway Track with 2 car $22

My mom got:

(2) Iron Man foot tall action figure that lights up $9.50

Assorted Batman toys (car that shoots, wind up motorcycle, etc) $4

Ok not much to do on a Sunday afternoon, so I will cave and make you guys a list:

Girltech Video Journal 7.50

50th anniversary Barbie Doll (the one in the bathing suite 1950's) 5.00

Barbie carring case and play scene 8.00

Neopets plush (2) 3.00

High School Musical Tin purse 1.75

Hyperslide Game 9.00

Nerf Cosmic Keepaway Game 11.00

MP3 player animated clock radios (2) 10.00

Rubiks Magic cube 4.00

Hannah Montana Stage playset with doll 12.50

My first MP3 playeer 8.50

and this item was not on the extra 50% but still around 75% off