Official BZZAgent Thread - 5

Rockfordmom

I was hoping for a dog one too, but ours definitely do not fit in the toy/small breed category! Our girl dog has terrible allergies- we rinse her eyes with saline because they get puffy and itchy, and our vet gave us doggy benadryl =)

Got the Clinique campaign also =) First one in a while for me- I think the Roc campaign was the last one I was in (they must think I am old and wrinkly!)

Are you having trouble posting your reports? I'm using the Facebook feature they have but none of my reports are being reviewed and their Customer Service doesn't seem to know how to file reports on this one.

Me too! :D I'm so excited about cleaning supplies! lol

haha! It's amazing how exciting cleaning supplies can be! Especially when they are free! I get a lot of cleaning stuff from BzzAgent. I wonder if they are trying to tell me something! lol

I just joined a week ago and am confused. How do I get a campaign? I did the frog website thing 3 times and the creating a page twice, but now what?

You just have to wait until they offer you a campaign- it is usually after you complete surveys, so you just kind of have to keep checking back. Sometimes you get a whole bunch of campaigns, sometimes they are few and far between. But keep doing the frogpond and all that stuff each month, the higher your ranking supposedly the more campaigns you are offered.

ooh cant wait to get my CG makeup! i keep checking the mail, hoping it comes!

I think its just feast or famine for me with Bzz. i am in 3 campaigns now--claritin, dog food, and CG. wish i was in scrubbing bubbles too! (never happy with what we get!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I just got my first golden key...how do I use it??

Thanks,

Jen

You have to wait for them to invite you to use it on a "campaign you would not otherwise have been invited to" or something like that. Sometimes I have gotten an email invite with the golden key, sometimes just happened to be checking my bzzagent account- however, it goes quick if you do get the invite with your key so check often