Rudolph (muscial) - misfits - Target - question

me2

I picked up a couple of animated musical things from 75% off at Target. I have a Rudolph, whose nose glows, head turns, he says a couple phrases in a Rudolph voice then he sings part of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. He came with a stuffed "bonus" doll, although I saw this Rudolph with a bonus spotted elephant too.

I also bought a Bumble snowman thing, same packaging, he says or growls or something or other a couple of things, waves a star and sings "Holly Jolly Christmas". He came with a small "bonus" stuffed Rudolph.

What other, if any, of these were available? My daughter seems convinced that there must have been a Herbie. I didn't buy any of it until 75% off, in fact I didn't even look - so I have no idea.

TIA!!

Edited by me2

I would say those are the only 2, but don't know that for sure. The only reason I say that is if you search for misfit toys on ebay, those are the only 2 that come up for this year. :confused:

I did see more of them for previous years, but only those 2 for 2008.

Edited by guilliam

I picked up a couple of animated musical things from 75% off at Target. I have a Rudolph, whose nose glows, head turns, he says a couple phrases in a Rudolph voice then he sings part of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. He came with a stuffed "bonus" doll, although I saw this Rudolph with a bonus spotted elephant too.

I also bought a Bumble snowman thing, same packaging, he says or growls or something or other a couple of things, waves a star and sings "Holly Jolly Christmas". He came with a small "bonus" stuffed Rudolph.

What other, if any, of these were available? My daughter seems convinced that there must have been a Herbie. I didn't buy any of it until 75% off, in fact I didn't even look - so I have no idea.

TIA!!

There is more, i bought them last year at walmart or target, they also have Yukon Cornelius, Herbie (the elf), Clarice (the girl reindeer) and i bought a 3 pack which was the little doll, the train with square wheels, and the charlie in a box.