*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

4gr8girls I am a little behind in geting your package out. The kids (both) came down with croup...:tired: I promise you that it will be in the mail have it almost all packed just have to get a few more things and then it will be off. I will pm you the dc# when I send it. Please have a little patience with me......;) I didn't want you to think I forgot about you because I didn't nor would I ever.....:)

It will be on it's way this week.....

4gr8girls I am a little behind in geting your package out. The kids (both) came down with croup...:tired: I promise you that it will be in the mail have it almost all packed just have to get a few more things and then it will be off. I will pm you the dc# when I send it. Please have a little patience with me......;) I didn't want you to think I forgot about you because I didn't nor would I ever.....:)

It will be on it's way this week.....

Oh my no worries at all!!!! I am not worried about you getting a package out. You need to take care of the kids! I have 4 kids and I know 100% how that goes. I hope your kiddos get better very soon!!!

4gr8girls, Thanks I just don't want to be put in that category to not be able to particpate in future exchanges..... I will get it out this week....;)

Thanks for your well wishes for the kids, they are starting to feel much better. The cough has to started to slow down.....Yeah.....:)

rvm...you won't get banned from future exchanges for not sending out an ELF gift....

I bet grizellie is happy enough with all of her wonderful boxes...I'm sure you don't have to worry about it....That is just MY opinion....we all know things come up....

At least you are sitting there SAYING you SENT something but didn't...Honesty is the best thing in these situations...right?

Rose.....are the kiddo's feeling better? Hope so.

Griz---how long will you be in Italy?

rvm...you won't get banned from future exchanges for not sending out an ELF gift....

I bet grizellie is happy enough with all of her wonderful boxes...I'm sure you don't have to worry about it....That is just MY opinion....we all know things come up....

At least you are sitting there SAYING you SENT something but didn't...Honesty is the best thing in these situations...right?

Rose.....are the kiddo's feeling better? Hope so.

Griz---how long will you be in Italy?

I agree and it would not even phase me if you didn't send anything. I have so many great things to play with:D Thank you for even being willing to send something. The gesture alone means a lot!

Sunny, do you mean how long will I live in Italy?? If so I SHOULD be here until Oct 2011. The AF is moving people at about 2 1/2 years so that would put us at summer of 2011. We shall see!

• 3 weeks later...

Two more packages were delivered to my house and they were filled with goodies!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/4gr8girls/ebay027.jpg

Thank you so much Rose for the package! I loved everything in it. Scrapbooking is my favorite pasttime so you hit the nail on the head. Thanks again!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/4gr8girls/ebay029.jpg

Caitlin, thanks for the Valentine's. Cierra loved the balloon. She knew exactly what it was and started pounding in it before I even looked at it. Hence why it didn't make it in the pic. Also, I included the envelope in the pic because a little mouse found his way to the hershey kisses....lol! I am pretty sure he enjoyed them. I enjoyed all the fun packaging! Thanks a bunch!