What store are you planning to hit first?

jellybean051901

We always hit Wal Mart first only because its the first store here that opens and we dont need to go to best buy usually.

So this year it'll be probably like last year: wal mart, target, sears (depending on deals), walgreens, ace hardware, home. Then back to wal mart, toys r us, mall stores, target again lol

It depends on the ads for me. I've gone to Walmart first one time. That was my first BF. Now I usually head to the mall first. Our mall opens at 3 a.m on BF. So I go there first for KB Toys and then head to Target or Kohls. Last year I went to KB, then Kohls because they opened at 5 am. We got there just as they opened. Then we headed to Target.

We start at Penny's (the main mall in GF); then do the rest of the stores there.

From there it depends on the ads and where the person driving wants to go.

In the past 2 years I have gone to Walmart later and asked if they had a specific special left

(last year it was DVD player) and lucky enough they had more in back.

Edited by Canadian Shoppe
adding infor

I need some ads Brad! lol. Then I can make my plans. One key ingredient in the plan every year, avoid Walmart at all cost (most of the time we can do this). Especially with their BF ad threats. Go Target!!!;)

I like to avoid Walmart too..... those shoppers seem too crazy for me(and that's saying something):P

I avoid Wal-Mart like the plague. I don't need anything THAT badly...(bad past experience)

We generally start at Sears for DH's yearly tool infusion, we have one near us, we get there about 10 mins after opening, no one seems to go there so we get everything we want. Next we go to Target, get there right at or after the opening, a crowd but nothing crazy, we split up the list and run around fast. BUT this year we have Kohl's finally in our area so maybe that will be stop 2 this year. After that IHOP for breakfast and then maybe 1 more store, usually Toys R Us or Penneys or some other such.

Anyway generally home by 10 a.m. and get about 90% of what's on our list.