SayNation! New Survey Site ***No Referral Requests Or Offers***

I have been in contact with someone at the parent company to SayNation.com and he has assured me that they are working to resolve the issues, the company has had some issues with tech support as well as getting the pay pal requests out, from my understanding all of the outstanding pay pal requests will be processed by tomorrow. If there are any new issues please post them here I will be checking the thread. Edited by DramaQueenLucy

I was in an 8,000 point survey diary over a week. When I tried to do iot over the weekend it told me the survey was closed. I then got an email from SayNation saying I had not responded and would be dropped from the study. No reply to my email to their tech support.

I was in an 8,000 point survey diary over a week. When I tried to do iot over the weekend it told me the survey was closed. I then got an email from SayNation saying I had not responded and would be dropped from the study. No reply to my email to their tech support.

Please PM me your user name for saynation and I will contact them.

I never got to do ONE of the 8,000 daily diary surveys. The first day they emailed me the link but I got the message that the survey was closed. The second day, they never emailed me a link for the survey. A day or two later I got another link but then got a message that I could not forward the survey to friends and that I could not take the survey. I was furious. I never got any of the other daily surveys so I gave up. I emailed them and even went into my Surveypolice account and complained but have heard absolutely NOTHING. I am sick of this company. They are worthless.

Can someone help me get my points back from saynation. I had over 22,000 points and when I added my address information it gave me only 100 points left in my account. I would like to cash out for a barnes and noble gift card for my granddaughter. I have e-mailed them a few times and have gotten no response. Is there a phone number to call?

There's no phone number that I am aware of. I've emailed them numerous times with no response. Really the only time they got back with me is when I submitted a complaint at surveypolice.com but then this last time I did that because of being excluded from the 8,000 point daily diary deal even though I had been qualified in the beginning, they still have NOT gotten back with me. So I am done with them. They aren't worth the aggravation honestly. It takes tons of points to get anything. I can do much better with some of the other companies I do surveys for.

I have been in contact with someone at the parent company to saynation I have e-mailed him our complaints to let him know that there are still issues. If you have anymore questions please PM me with any issues. The company has asked me not to give out the e-mail or phone number but they will work through me.

The hallmark of a bad company- why cant they give out the email or phone number to the people who are completing their surveys and having problems??

They are a small company that is just starting out and the person that I managed to track down was one of the owners. I have his cell personal e-mail account he asked me not to give them out.

I will say that when I called him about the paypal issues he had those taken care of right away as you can see from the posts above.

I sent him this e-mail:

Hi John,

I hope that you had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed your time off? My

members are still having some issues. You can see the posts here

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?p=1461118#post1461118 but what it

comes down to is that their e-mails aren't being answered.

Thanks

~Colleen

I got this response within a hour an hour of my e-mail to him:

Thanks Colleen, I'll take a look tomorrow. Do you mind if I post on your

thread? Happy New Year!

Kind Regards,

John

I would still like to know why I was prequalified for the 8,000 point daily journal surveys but when I attempted to do the first one I got a message stating the survey was closed, although I was prequalified and atttempted to complete it within a half hour of getting their email and then on the third day (since I didn't receive an email on the second day), when I clicked the link in their email within 2 minutes of getting their email, I got a message stating that I was NOT allowed to forward the email to friends and that I could not take the survey.

I was like WHAT?. I did not forward the survey. I was attempting to complete the survey myself. And NONE of my emails have been answered. So I have not done any more surveys with them because if I had an issue with them, I would get no help.

I do still feel that I should be entitled to the 8,000 points for the daily journal surveys since I was prequalified and DID try to do them. It was their system that screwed up. It was not MY fault that I did not complete it.

• 2 years later...
I have been a member of SayNation for several years. I receive invites almost daily. Unfortunately, for more than 90% of all said invites, I do not qualify for the actual studies. In (January) 2010 I cashed out with $25 and this year (2011) with $20, so I do end up making something each year. If I place additional emphasis on the cost of my attempts to take a survey only to be disqualified, I just may have to withdraw from the SayNation Panel. Time = money; with SayNation, the return (money) for my time keeps getting smaller and smaller.