Please Read: Forum Software Upgrade

Brad

will you be putting in a chat room? wasn't there one a while back? i remember reading about one, it would be nice to be able talk with others like that. just a thought.

We'll probably bring back a chat room later on in the year as the site gets busier with the Black Friday traffic.

I am unable to log into gottadeal from my home computer. It says my ip address has been banned. A couple other gottadealers emailed me and said they are having the same problem.

You likely share an IP address with a member that was recently banned. Find out your IP address and contact me either through the forum or through the contact form on the main GD site and I'll get it straightened out.

Woohoo! We have a Calendar available too!!!!

http://forums.gottadeal.com/calendar.php

This is terrific!

Is it an individual calendar or a group calendar?

Just tried to add my B-day and got this:

Kara1204, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Just tried to add my B-day and got this:

you don't need to add your birthday via the calendar - click on "Control panel" and then "edit your details." there will be a box for your birthday to be entered. under privacy, choose for it to display your birthday.

Woohoo! We have a Calendar available too!!!!

http://forums.gottadeal.com/calendar.php

This is terrific!

Is it an individual calendar or a group calendar?

this is the link to the calendar but like freesia pointed out you must add your birthday in the control panel under edit your details and not on the calendar page, that will just show you who's birthdays are each month/day

is there a way to sort threads by the IWG or 1x in the front of contests?

(so all the 1x come up together)

At the bottom of the forum listing there is a box with various options and you can specify to only have it show one category at a time.

is there a way to sort threads by the IWG or 1x in the front of contests?

(so all the 1x come up together)

At the bottom of the forum listing there is a box with various options and you can specify to only have it show one category at a time.

Thanks! I totally missed that!

Whoo hoo!

you don't need to add your birthday via the calendar - click on "Control panel" and then "edit your details." there will be a box for your birthday to be entered. under privacy, choose for it to display your birthday.

OK, got it now. Thanks!

My B-day is a popular one. Too many to list on the actual calendar day, so it is reduced to a line that says "9 birthdays"

• 3 weeks later...
You know what I really do not like about this new layout? You can't see what date the original thread was started w/out opening it now. That drives me nuts,lol. Okay, got that off my chest,lol. It is especially annoying under online deals where people keep bumping a dead deal.

You know what I really do not like about this new layout? You can't see what date the original thread was started w/out opening it now. That drives me nuts,lol. Okay, got that off my chest,lol. It is especially annoying under online deals where people keep bumping a dead deal.

The date the thread was started was never in the old layout either.