Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

broken toys

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 my2kidsmom  OFFLINE  

my2kidsmom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 11:34 am

Well...don't know what happened, but DS's Air Hog RC heil is messed up. The top propellers won't turn. -- never fails, something always get messed up :( DD broke the antenna on her RC dragonfly and the tail (ribbon) wont stay on (until after we taped it) -- at least she can still play with it-- she's pretty good with it too.

#2 lisamag  OFFLINE  

lisamag

Friends help each other

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 12:30 pm

thats always the way. we've been pretty lucky this year. but last year i got my son some code lyoko action figures and the same day 2 of the figures broke then a few more the next few days. i actually emailed the company about the poor quality of the toys. they told me to retune them to the store i got them from or mail them to the company for a replacement.

#3 Haley28  OFFLINE  

Haley28

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 12:43 pm

My son's I Can Play Guitar I bought from Amazon won't work. We've tried everything. I am fixing to go to the store and see if I can find another one, and then return the broken one.

#4 Kayakmom  OFFLINE  

Kayakmom

• 3,325 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 1:00 pm

My Kitchen Aid stand mixer broke on Saturday night. :( Does that count as a toy, lol??? It's a mommy toy. The thing was only 2 years old. I think the gears are stripped. :no: I swear I'm not going to buy any more expensive things unless they come from Costco!

#5 harrispizza4  OFFLINE  

harrispizza4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 7:07 pm

Well it was not really broken but when DH and I put together DD's barbie vanity last night almost all the acc. peices like all the little chairs and stuff were missing.:( Just had to do without and not tell her but I was not happy!

#6 sunni0913  OFFLINE  

sunni0913

Is it Black Friday yet??

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 8:40 pm

well i bought my daughter the Heeley's that were on sale a while back from Sports Authority and when she went to try them on yesterday there were no WHEELS..:confused: Thank goodness we had other wheels for them here already. It just upsets me.
" I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life":D

#7 Scanner420  OFFLINE  

Scanner420

GD's Resident Carolina Panther's Fan!!!!

• 1,805 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 9:47 pm

Well...don't know what happened, but DS's Air Hog RC heil is messed up. The top propellers won't turn. -- never fails, something always get messed up :(

I had a similiar problem with it. If you turn it over and look on the small propeller at the top, you can see 2 small metal squares. One of my son's fell out after he crashed it the first time. I crazy-glued it and it worked...........until he took it outside and the dog caught it in mid-air and chewed the sh!t ouit of it!

word to the wise........keep it away from your animals.

:beer:

#8 amberleigh2  OFFLINE  

amberleigh2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 10:14 pm

My son's guitar hero 3 is missing the back for the battery part, I'm not sure if it was ever there, or it got thrown away w/all the mess:confused: I think I might call Amazon & see what they say!! This is'nt the first back of something we've lost.......I don't think any of our remotes have backs anymore, I think we have a ghost in our house who likes to steal these things!!:eek:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users