broken toys

my2kidsmom

Well...don't know what happened, but DS's Air Hog RC heil is messed up. The top propellers won't turn. -- never fails, something always get messed up :(

DD broke the antenna on her RC dragonfly and the tail (ribbon) wont stay on (until after we taped it) -- at least she can still play with it-- she's pretty good with it too.

thats always the way. we've been pretty lucky this year. but last year i got my son some code lyoko action figures and the same day 2 of the figures broke then a few more the next few days. i actually emailed the company about the poor quality of the toys. they told me to retune them to the store i got them from or mail them to the company for a replacement.

Well...don't know what happened, but DS's Air Hog RC heil is messed up. The top propellers won't turn. -- never fails, something always get messed up :(

I had a similiar problem with it. If you turn it over and look on the small propeller at the top, you can see 2 small metal squares. One of my son's fell out after he crashed it the first time. I crazy-glued it and it worked...........until he took it outside and the dog caught it in mid-air and chewed the sh!t ouit of it!

word to the wise........keep it away from your animals.

:beer:

My son's guitar hero 3 is missing the back for the battery part, I'm not sure if it was ever there, or it got thrown away w/all the mess:confused: I think I might call Amazon & see what they say!! This is'nt the first back of something we've lost.......I don't think any of our remotes have backs anymore, I think we have a ghost in our house who likes to steal these things!!:eek: