Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

relieved it is over

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 dealluvr  OFFLINE  

dealluvr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,389 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 25, 2007 - 4:03 pm

is anyone else relieved its over?i didnt get my boys everything they wanted but we made it nice.they got me vera wang princess perfume which was all i wanted and they even got me more

#2 DramaQueenLucy  OFFLINE  

DramaQueenLucy

• 5,730 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 25, 2007 - 4:09 pm

I am so glad that it is over...sigh of relief Now I can't want to get all the Christmas goodies put away. This weekend I am going to take the tree and Christmas stuff down get this house back to normal!

#3 ms_mckenna  OFFLINE  

ms_mckenna

~*Callie*~

• 2,840 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 25, 2007 - 4:21 pm

I agree I am glad it is over. I love to see Christmas come but I am always ready to see it go. We won't take our tree down until next week on New Year's Day after our New Year's Eve party. I am already dreading it because it is cleaning up the aftermath from a New Year's party as well sigh. I will be very glad to have my house back afterward!
:2cloud9: Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable. :2couple:

#4 teebee  OFFLINE  

teebee

• 3,465 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 25, 2007 - 5:45 pm

yep, glad it's over!!!

#5 mahalia52  OFFLINE  

mahalia52

Addicted to Shopping???

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 25, 2007 - 5:50 pm

yes.........................
Love 2 Shop:)

#6 laffnatu  OFFLINE  

laffnatu

• 4,253 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 25, 2007 - 6:34 pm

=I am so glad that it's over. Now we have a dd's bd tomorrow and dd's bd on Friday.

#7 elena_398  OFFLINE  

elena_398

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,721 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 25, 2007 - 6:42 pm

Hate to ever say it, but sick of shopping and the running around. Im heading out tomorrow for the after christmas sales then Im DONE for awhile. LOL.

#8 Melissa  OFFLINE  

Melissa

• 1,098 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 25, 2007 - 6:51 pm

Yep, it's always sort of a relief when it's over.

"My one regret in life is that I am not someone else." ~ Woody Allen

#9 christib327  OFFLINE  

christib327

• 2,913 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 25, 2007 - 7:01 pm

YES!!!! I'm SO relieved it's over. Well, almost. We still have to do Christmas with my hubby's parents tomorrow evening.

#10 BoulderChick  OFFLINE  

BoulderChick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 25, 2007 - 7:09 pm

I Love Christmas, and I'm sad that tomorrow we'll have to wait 365 days until Christmas is here again. I enjoy the traditions, the meaning of Christmas and everything that has to do with Christmas. I try to keep the spirit of Christmas within me all year. I will also continue to listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies. I am trying to convince DH that we need to keep our tree up until at least the Super Bowl:D I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! Merry Christmas everyone!

#11 maaj  OFFLINE  

maaj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 25, 2007 - 7:11 pm

=I am so glad that it's over.

Now we have a dd's bd tomorrow and dd's bd on Friday.

I have twin daughters who will be 9 on Friday as well! So we will be doing that and Christmas at my parents Friday, so we will be done then! I am not glad that it is over, but I am ready for the 4 kids to go back to school, haha.

#12 xfountaingrl  OFFLINE  

xfountaingrl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 8:07 am

Yes, I am glad it is over!!! It is fun leading up to Christmas, but then once its here the trainwreck starts. Glad I have 365 days to recover

#13 ang625  OFFLINE  

ang625

My Toes Love Spring!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 10:29 am

yep im relieved...and satisfied. :):) everything went just fine, no knots in any stomaches or teeth clenching etc...LOL...all was so peaceful. (we stayed home and just stayed away from all of the drama) this was the first year that ii didnt stress, or panic...and i want to sincerely thank each and every gottadealer for just being there. offering opinions, guiding folks, and extending their kindness in so many different ways.
________
Just.... Ang

Have been truly blessed with a Grandson =)

#14 lisamag  OFFLINE  

lisamag

Friends help each other

• 3,141 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 10:48 am

I agree I am glad it is over. I love to see Christmas come but I am always ready to see it go. We won't take our tree down until next week on New Year's Day after our New Year's Eve party. I am already dreading it because it is cleaning up the aftermath from a New Year's party as well sigh. I will be very glad to have my house back afterward!

same here.

#15 erinplus3  OFFLINE  

erinplus3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 11:00 am

I Love Christmas, and I'm sad that tomorrow we'll have to wait 365 days until Christmas is here again. I enjoy the traditions, the meaning of Christmas and everything that has to do with Christmas.
I try to keep the spirit of Christmas within me all year. I will also continue to listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies. I am trying to convince DH that we need to keep our tree up until at least the Super Bowl I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I feel this way too and couldn't have expressed it as well as you did (except for the part about leaving the tree up through the Super Bowl). :D

#16 siczlo  OFFLINE  

siczlo

• 1,337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 26, 2007 - 11:34 am

I'm exhausted today, but now I wonder, what will I do with all my time? I've been obsessed with deals, cooking, cleaning, shopping,... now...nothing..okay, still cleaning LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users