relieved it is over

dealluvr

I agree I am glad it is over. I love to see Christmas come but I am always ready to see it go. We won't take our tree down until next week on New Year's Day after our New Year's Eve party. I am already dreading it because it is cleaning up the aftermath from a New Year's party as well sigh. I will be very glad to have my house back afterward!

I Love Christmas, and I'm sad that tomorrow we'll have to wait 365 days until Christmas is here again. I enjoy the traditions, the meaning of Christmas and everything that has to do with Christmas.

I try to keep the spirit of Christmas within me all year. I will also continue to listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies. I am trying to convince DH that we need to keep our tree up until at least the Super Bowl:D I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

=I am so glad that it's over.

Now we have a dd's bd tomorrow and dd's bd on Friday.

I have twin daughters who will be 9 on Friday as well! So we will be doing that and Christmas at my parents Friday, so we will be done then! I am not glad that it is over, but I am ready for the 4 kids to go back to school, haha.

yep im relieved...and satisfied. :):) everything went just fine, no knots in any stomaches or teeth clenching etc...LOL...all was so peaceful. (we stayed home and just stayed away from all of the drama) this was the first year that ii didnt stress, or panic...and i want to sincerely thank each and every gottadealer for just being there. offering opinions, guiding folks, and extending their kindness in so many different ways.

I agree I am glad it is over. I love to see Christmas come but I am always ready to see it go. We won't take our tree down until next week on New Year's Day after our New Year's Eve party. I am already dreading it because it is cleaning up the aftermath from a New Year's party as well sigh. I will be very glad to have my house back afterward!

same here.

I Love Christmas, and I'm sad that tomorrow we'll have to wait 365 days until Christmas is here again. I enjoy the traditions, the meaning of Christmas and everything that has to do with Christmas.

I try to keep the spirit of Christmas within me all year. I will also continue to listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies. I am trying to convince DH that we need to keep our tree up until at least the Super Bowl I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I feel this way too and couldn't have expressed it as well as you did (except for the part about leaving the tree up through the Super Bowl). :D