Need a creative way to "wrap" a subscription postcard

laffnatu

I ordered a year's subscription to Shonen Jump magazine for my son for Christmas. I had forgotten about it until I received the post card in the mail yesterday. I have no idea when the actual magazine will get here.

I need to come up with a creative way to wrap this gift. I don't just want to just say "hey, look what I ordered ya" and hand him the post card. LOL.

I ordered a year's subscription to Shonen Jump magazine for my son for Christmas. I had forgotten about it until I received the post card in the mail yesterday. I have no idea when the actual magazine will get here.

I need to come up with a creative way to wrap this gift. I don't just want to just say "hey, look what I ordered ya" and hand him the post card. LOL.

I did the SAME thing for my DS14, What I did was buy the Dec issue, and the got a really cute card for him. I wrote out the card as if it was from Santa and let him know this would be the first of a years worth of the mags.

I did the SAME thing for my DS14, What I did was buy the Dec issue, and the got a really cute card for him. I wrote out the card as if it was from Santa and let him know this would be the first of a years worth of the mags.

That's a good idea. I may check for the Jan. issue. He already has the Dec issue.

That's a good idea. I may check for the Jan. issue. He already has the Dec issue.

My son generally BEGS to go to Wal-Marton the 1st Tuesday of the month to pickup his issue. This month I wouldn't take him. Later, he saw they still had a few available, and he towed it all around the store with him with this puppy dog face. I kept telling him I had already spent wayyyy to much money and honestly couldn't afford the mag this month, that he wouldjust have to go without this time. Poor baby. He has no idea, but I tell you, since I told him mom coulnd't afford a $5 mag, he sure hasn't been asking for anything. I think he will be somewhere between thrilled and wanting to beat me up Christmas morning. ha ha

What about if you don't have a subscription card? All my BIL wanted was a subscription to Bicycling magazine and I bought one off eBay for less than half the regular subscription price, but I won't get a subscription card. Any fun ideas for giving him a gift? I am sure he has all the issues. I was going to just buy a card and mention it in there, but that's pretty boring.

Maybe make a certificate and wrap it in box and then another box? Just to make it fun? :confused: