Who's got the Dora Talking Dollhouse?

hpowers

It is from the Dora The Explorer show. It has rooms that when you push buttons it talks in English and Spanish. I haven't opened it up yet but they are selling like hot cakes on E-bay. It's what my girls 2 & 3 are telling everyone that they are getting for Christmas.

My daughter is getting one. She wouldnt at all if it werent for the b1g1 free deal a few months back. Amazon had two overlapping deals where I ended up with two of these doll houses and a $30 dora princess doll for a grand total of $31.00. Dont ask me how they figured the math on that one...two $50 dollhouses and a doll all for $31.00. Free shipping, too. I tried for awhile to see the logic in it, but gave up and prayed that the deal would go through.

Both houses came and they are even the ones with extra figures thrown in. That was one of the best deals I scored in awhile.

I ebayed the extra dollhouse in October and made $55. Just enough money to buy furniture for the other one.

Its really cute. I noticed that my local Target and TRU was OOS. I probably shouldve waited until closer to Christmas to ebay the other one..probably wouldve made way more.

You would have made about $200.00! That was a great deal from Amazon. I wish I had got in on it. I tried to find them in stores and when they were scarce I realized that they might be a hot item around Christmas so I bought everything I found. I took a chance and have been doing very well at selling them on ebay.