Lessons learned this year

outnumbered

Ok, even those of us who have done this before might still have picked up some new tips...mine is...next year, wear two pairs of socks! I was bundled up well, but my poor feet were freezing! And gloves would have helped too. I had to put the gameboy away after about an hour...my fingers were just too cold to play.

I was well prepared today. I wore 3 layers of clothes (nike drifit shirt, cotton shirt, and a hoody). I was so warm. I even tied my shoes alittle tighter so my shoe won't fall off if I ran. In line, it was good. I had my friends to talk to.

For next year, I hope stores have better deals and people don't go crazy over free stuff after MIR.

Natan, you must live in the very laid-back country! People near metro areas are much more aggressive on BF. The BB I went to, you will be lucky if your 3:00 wake-up can get you the 100th in line. Enjoy your BF good sleep all you want but it's an exception.

Natan, you must live in the very laid-back country! People near metro areas are much more aggressive on BF. The BB I went to, you will be lucky if your 3:00 wake-up can get you the 100th in line. Enjoy your BF good sleep all you want but it's an exception.

that sounds about right for the BB, fry, Comp USA, and walmart in my location, other stores if you can get their at 3 AM that would put you in the top 10 spot for sure.

We got to OfficeMax at 5:30am and we were 5th in line. We actually gave up at 6am we were so freaking cold!!! lol Guess we're just too amateurish to stick it out :D Fred Meyer were equally as laidback... I stayed away from BB of course but none of the stores we went to were that crazy. None of the register checkouts had lines either! :clapping: