Who's going out tomorrow?

MarkRaby

I am heading to Best Buy tomorrow to get the free CD and bonus Reward Zone points. It will also give me a chance to check out any of the less-popular Friday&Saturday deals that might still be available without the craziness of today.

I am also going to Media Play to get some wrapping paper and bows, which are 20% off, as well as Meijer (which I was not able to get to today).

--Mark--

I am in such need of sleep that I don't think I'll be shopping for at least another week...okay that is a total lie, I'll probably be back out next week while the kiddies are in school. I bought so much stuff today and spent so much money and I feel like I've hardly put a dent in my Christmas list.

I'll be out all day today as well. I have to go to Sears and pick up a stereo for my daughter. The price is only $10 off the normal price so I dont think it would have been a popular item that would have sold out. I also have to go furniture shopping for a dining room table for our new house since we dont have one yet and looking for a bed as well for my daughter for Christmas. Will probably hit Target to finish up Christmas shopping for my daughter and pick up some wrapping paper and minor things while Im there.