Rebate Time!

vertigo

How do you handle it when there are two rebates for a single product and they both want the original UPC Code?

Thanks

well on the rebates for office max. the rebates that say mail to office max, you can use a copy of your UPC. then you mail the original for the manufacturer rebate.

I only have one rebate, for $10. And my mom is going to have to mail it in for me, LOL. They want the UPC code, of course...and this is a Christmas gift, with a mail-in deadline of Dec 28th. So I'm going to have to send all paperwork to my mom and have her drop it in the mail with the UPC. I'm glad it's only a $10 rebate; I wouldn't want to have to wait an extra month (on top of the 10-12 week processing time) for a big chunk of money. Sales are so much easier than rebates!

Staples crapped out on us...

Welcome to Staples Rebate Center

Due to the unprecedented success of the Staples Easy Rebates program we have experienced delays in accepting and processing on-line submissions. We are enhancing the site to better fulfill your needs and provide a superior rebate experience. Please check back with us Tuesday, November 30th, to experience the new and improved Staples Paperless Easy Rebates.

If you would like to submit today please follow the mail-in instructions on the rebate redemption form. No UPC labels or Sales Receipts are necessary, just mail in your rebate form.

Thank you. Your business and patience are appreciated.

Staples crapped out on us...

Welcome to Staples Rebate Center

Due to the unprecedented success of the Staples Easy Rebates program we have experienced delays in accepting and processing on-line submissions.

Heh. I like how they call it a "success" when their program doesn't work as it should. :rolleyes: Hopefully they'll get some good tech people to get busy this weekend so they can handle their "success" better.

I only had one item that needed a rebate, got a digital camera and there was a printer free after rebate. (Wasn't a great one but with ink cartridges being so expensive sometimes it's easier to just get the cheap free printer for regular printing rather than buy a new one)....When we got to Office Max they did not have the advertised free printer so they substituted a little bit better one instead. Since you couldn't send in the manufacturers rebate on a different camera they just subtracted the price of the printer from the total...no rebates to send in and walked out with a free printer!!

Yea Brynn ! Nice Job! I only have one for $20 . Thank God I hate doing rebates!! Last year Staples TRIED to screw us by saying we sent it in too late. I think NOT I filled it out and it was dropped at the post office that same day (BF). It was for a scanner that after rebate was $9.99. I took it back to the store and after finding out this happened to alot of people I got a full refund.