OfficeMax: what time r u getting in line?

pighead

Office Max messed up my plans. The ad scans said they opened at 7, but here in Southern California, it says they open at 6. Now we have to go to a different Best Buy, and we are leaving to get there in 30 min. (11:30) Also, we are bypassing Staples because of this. We are getting the computer tickets at BB then going to OM to finish waiting in line. I did all the shopping execpt the computers at BB.com yesterday morning. Good luck to all. I hope you get all the "Deals" you are looking for.

I was there 2 hrs early by accident, I was trying to get there an hour early, in Oregon that put me about 50 back in line. But the keys going to the right isle, becuase everything thats free after rebate with any value will be gone in the 1st 5mins and we had around 500 in line when store opened pushing/shoving to get the stuff. But in Oregon were are a tech industry state so lots of nerds. Sorry to say I am one of them.

:)

Since I got my DVD+R discs from CompUSA online last night I didn't have to go to Office Max. I did pass the store on the way to Walgreens (.99 lipstick compared to the origonal price of 6.49!! I get to buy for myself too on BF!) and Office Max only had 30 or so people waiting in line. At this point it was 6:50am. My location must not be very popular.

I was there approx about 6:15. I went right after Best Buy after we put our things in the cars, and drove over there even if it takes 15 secs to walk there. lol

I was like 20th-30th in line. 15-30 minutes later, the line got long and longer, most were the people who just came from Best Buy.