Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

OfficeMax: what time r u getting in line?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 pighead  OFFLINE  

pighead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 25, 2004 - 5:45 pm

what time is everyone going to office max? DH wants to be there by 4 but that seems a little early. this will be our first time going to office max first. is it usually crowded? thanx :)

#2 MarkRaby  OFFLINE  

MarkRaby

Rich Chrometophobian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 25, 2004 - 5:48 pm

Since it opens later (7:00), I am planning on stopping by Sears to get the free $10 gift card and then getting to Office Max by like 6:20. I want some FAR stuff, but if there's a long line ahead of me, I'm not getting my hopes up too high. --Mark--

#3 rimps86  OFFLINE  

rimps86

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 25, 2004 - 7:52 pm

Yea I am headed to the mall area first to hit up BB and CC and then Sears and Foleys, and then headed to Office Max since it opens at 7. I think this year OM has the best deals because of the FAR stuff...what do you guys think?

#4 BLKFRI  OFFLINE  

BLKFRI

Cat Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 25, 2004 - 10:58 pm

Office Max messed up my plans. The ad scans said they opened at 7, but here in Southern California, it says they open at 6. Now we have to go to a different Best Buy, and we are leaving to get there in 30 min. (11:30) Also, we are bypassing Staples because of this. We are getting the computer tickets at BB then going to OM to finish waiting in line. I did all the shopping execpt the computers at BB.com yesterday morning. Good luck to all. I hope you get all the "Deals" you are looking for.

#5 Rebirth  OFFLINE  

Rebirth

Half of My Heart

• 3,444 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 25, 2004 - 10:59 pm

Right after BB. But I will have a friend at OM to get my items.

#6 shopperstef  OFFLINE  

shopperstef

Holiday Cheermistress

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 25, 2004 - 11:02 pm

I'm undecided (still) :P I think I will probably hit Fred Meyer first quickly, then head to Sears and then be at OM by 6:15am or so.

#7 byupirate1  OFFLINE  

byupirate1

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 25, 2004 - 11:58 pm

I was there 2 hrs early by accident, I was trying to get there an hour early, in Oregon that put me about 50 back in line. But the keys going to the right isle, becuase everything thats free after rebate with any value will be gone in the 1st 5mins and we had around 500 in line when store opened pushing/shoving to get the stuff. But in Oregon were are a tech industry state so lots of nerds. Sorry to say I am one of them. :)

#8 elena_398  OFFLINE  

elena_398

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,721 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 26, 2004 - 4:59 am

Since I got my DVD+R discs from CompUSA online last night I didn't have to go to Office Max. I did pass the store on the way to Walgreens (.99 lipstick compared to the origonal price of 6.49!! I get to buy for myself too on BF!) and Office Max only had 30 or so people waiting in line. At this point it was 6:50am. My location must not be very popular.

#9 brynnfromtheblock  OFFLINE  

brynnfromtheblock

I'm not that girl....

• 1,857 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 26, 2004 - 10:29 am

I got there at 5am and was 5th in line, they had plenty of stuff and only about 100 people in line when it opened

#10 shopperstef  OFFLINE  

shopperstef

Holiday Cheermistress

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 27, 2004 - 2:26 pm

We got to OM at 5:30am and were about 5th in line... at about 6am, there were 2 more people and we re-evaluated due to our lips turning blue :P We decided the FAR items just weren't worth it :D So we mosyed on over to Mervyn's and Target instead.

#11 Rebirth  OFFLINE  

Rebirth

Half of My Heart

• 3,444 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 27, 2004 - 5:20 pm

I was there approx about 6:15. I went right after Best Buy after we put our things in the cars, and drove over there even if it takes 15 secs to walk there. lol I was like 20th-30th in line. 15-30 minutes later, the line got long and longer, most were the people who just came from Best Buy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users