BRANDSMART Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

Official Brandsmart Black Friday Discussion Thread

http://www.advancedhandlingsystems.com/files/art/logo_brandsmart.gif

Click here to go to the web site for Brandsmart.
Click here to find the Brandsmart nearest you.

This thread is for all discussion directly related to the Black Friday ad for Brandsmart. It is also for the discussion of Brandsmart store policies, store hours, and any other store-related topics. Links to the Black Friday ad for Brandsmart will be added to this thread when it has been released.

• 2 weeks later...

This doesn't help most of you because the stores are only in South Florida and North Georgia, but if you have one near you I have found that Brandsmart has the best doorbusters of most of the stores. If we want something at Brandsmart we go to other stores in that area.

They usually have 2 or 3 awesome deals then a bunch of other ones. The best thing about them though is that they have a couple of hundred of whatever their big doorbusters are, so usually if you're there when they open you get one.

Last year we got the IPOD shuffles for 48 bucks (I think they had 200) and the year before we got Gameboy Advance SP's for 59 (I think they had 200 of these also)

• 2 weeks later...
They have great deals, COMPLETE mad house though! (As you can imagine). 2 years ago I went with my father and we got a Camcorder for my sister and a few CD's. Well we had to get in line and pay for the camcorder inside then go and wait in line again outside for them to give it to us.

• 1 month later...
BrandsMart is a mad house no matter when you go. Trying to pick up big ticket items at their dock is a joke. There is no customer service. They will have to give things away before I return there. I went there one too many times. Besides with appliances and electronics I can always price match somewhere else and do not have to bother with BrandsMart and their chaos.

I had an interesting call this evening... I sent an email to Brandsmart because the guy at Sears had told us that some of their stuff was refurb and I wanted to know for sure.. the manager of the Miami store called me tonight and said he just wanted to address my email in person, but that unless it said scratch or dent, they were all new products and that could be confirmed with the manufacturers.... I tried to get him to bite and tell me what the BF sales were, he wouldn't say but he did say that they were extending the 88.00 DS Lites and 59.00 gameboysps for the rest of the week... he also said that Monday and Tuesday there will be a private sale in the evening that flyers were sent out for and the prices would rival BF... I didn't get a flyer and apparently you have to have it so he gave me a name of someone who would get me the flyer next week when I went in.... I wonder what's on sale?

A coworker of mine just got a 56" DLP Samsung TV from the Doraville, GA store. The model down is selling for $2600 on sell at Best Buy and other places, but he was able to get the model up for $1900.

I've heard great stories about low prices there. Hope my coworker gets one of those flyers for the private sale next week!

I heard they will actually let you in without the flyer because it is during normal business hours. They tell you that you need the flyer to keep the sale to a minimum but I remember the last private sale at the Kennesaw store the door was open to the public. It's just that nobody really knows about it except the flyer recipients.

It's hard to read the photocopy the guy gave me, but I guess the sale is tonight from 6-10 and tomorrow from 6-10 somethings are:

GPX personal CD Player 4.88

Haier 24" television HTN24R12 98.99

Haier 32" television HLH32ATBB 498.88 hd lcd flat panel

Sony 27" television kD27FS170 248.88 standard crt

50" hp hd dlp rptv md5020 798.88

Panasonic 42" Plasma flat panel 998.88 TH42PD60U

Samsung 42" HD DLP RPTV HLS4266 998.77

Mitsubishi 57" HD DLPRPTV WD57731 1498.88

Sharp Aquos 45" HD LCD Flat panel 1698.88 LC45D4OU

Samsung 50" HD Plasma Flat Panel 2198.88

Whirlpool 30" Smooth top electric range 298.88 RF212PXSQ

Roper byWhirlpool Washer and Dryer RAB2121pW and REX3614PW white 237.76 pair or 118 each

all power 13hp 6000 watt generator 398.88

Panasoinc 1gb mp3 palyer 38.88 SVMP010PW

Kodak c433 4mp camera 78.88

Canon psa530 Digital cam 128.88

Canon DC100 DVD camcorder 298.88

JVC harddrive camcorder gzmg21 348.88

samsung digital camcorder 178.88

microwave 14.88

haier hsb02 ref/freezer 48.88

Haier 7inch portable dvd pdvd7 48.88

kenwood car stereo 48.88 kdcmp202

Samsung VCr/DVD player dvdv5650 38.88

jensen 20" tv cr2006j 68.88

Some more stuff too but the ad is hard to read...

Brandsmart......it can be the ultimate mad house. The one just south of me is in a scary neighborhood. So I take the Brandsmart flyer to other stores who honor competitor pricing!!!! I get an awsome deal, without the rush for the same item! I still go before 5:00 am! However I did notice the stores are getting smart. K-Mart does not honor any one else's sale items! I noticed they have the tv/dvd that Circuit City has which is being sold at a ridicously low price! Going to check Target's policy this morning.....