Come on in, say hi and get to know each other

RossMAN

With almost 2,000 registered members and hundreds of lurkers, I thought it would be a good idea to get to know each other.

So tell us a little about yourself such as:

1) Location. city/state/zip/county/state of mind

2) Are you married, in a relationship or single and available :2pimp: (damn GottaDate.com is already taken!)

3) What do you like about GottaDeal.com? How is it different from our competitors?

4) Black Friday ... are you excited?

5) Please take a minute and visit our GottaTalk Lounge ... lots of friendly and interesting people there.

6) Would you be interested in a new grocery/coupons forum? This would be the best of all worlds wrapped into one awesome forum. Today my wife and I went grocery shopping, our subtotal was $32, after discounts it was reduced to $24. I want us to be able to share techniques, strategies, coupons and more with one another.

If there is enough interest in this new forum then we'll make it happen.

Your turn :fedora:

boston ma

single hopefully divorced soon

love this site

love bf took day off

always bring coupons always forget to use them

My name Natasha. I live and work in Akron, OH. Full time on line private investigator. So I am always on line.

Just find this site today and just join it. So do not have any strong opinion yet.

Looks useful. Do not know how easy it to use.

Married. Have 1 son, 1 dog, 1 cat and 1 crazzy parrot.

Addicted to ebay and cupons.

Black Friday does not looks very good this year.

With almost 2,000 registered members and hundreds of lurkers, I thought it would be a good idea to get to know each other.

Ft Riley, KS

2) Are you married, in a relationship or single and available :2pimp: (damn GottaDate.com is already taken!)

Married with 3 beautiful girls!!!!!!!!

3) What do you like about GottaDeal.com? How is it different from our competitors?

This site is far more organized .People are friendly and involved.

Absolutely, although the "rumored ads " so far have been a let down

5) Please take a minute and visit our GottaTalk Lounge ... lots of friendly and interesting people there.

6) Would you be interested in a new grocery/coupons forum? This would be the best of all worlds wrapped into one awesome forum. Today my wife and I went grocery shopping, our subtotal was $32, after discounts it was reduced to $24. I want us to be able to share techniques, strategies, coupons and more with one another.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not shop without coupons. I would love to have a forum like that!!!!!!!!!!!! Count me in!!!!!!!!! :hert:

1)Location. city/state/zip/county/state of mind Minnesota

2)Are you married, in a relationship or single and available Been married to my honey since April of 2003. We met online!

3)What do you like about GottaDeal.com? How is it different from our competitors? no answer

4)Black Friday ... are you excited? Yes, get out with the rest of the nuts. LOL

1) Location. city/state/zip/county/state of mind - currently in Los Angeles, CA but i'll be back in San Jose, CA for BF

2) Are you married, in a relationship or single and available - i'm in a relationship.

3) What do you like about GottaDeal.com? How is it different from our competitors? - i follow the ATOT crowd. there are others? i hardly venture over to HD anymore... i've been browsing the camera deals big time.

4) Black Friday ... are you excited? - heck yeah.

5) Please take a minute and visit our GottaTalk Lounge ... lots of friendly and interesting people there. - been browsing through.

6) Would you be interested in a new grocery/coupons forum? - OF COURSE. i am a grocery coupon fiend.

SD/CA/meh?/SD/who knows

2) Are you married, in a relationship or single and available (damn GottaDate.com is already taken!)

Single

Ease of use, more comprehensive

Not particularly...work 12.5 hours that day.

Cheers to Zim :) :beer:

I would personally rather see a digital camera forum.

1) Location. Wintersville/Ohio/state of mind=Dazed and Confused.:bonk:

2) Are you married, Yes

3) What do you like about GottaDeal.com? How is it different from our competitors? Much more organized,nice format.

4) Black Friday ... are you excited? Not overly,hit few stores for specific deals,and out.

5) Please take a minute and visit our GottaTalk Lounge ... lots of friendly and interesting people there. I'll check it out,I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Guest Luckycharm

How did this slip to the 3rd page, back up to the top :)

Slipped because people are yakkin about BF and forget we are more than words on a puter hon :giggle:

1) Location. city/state/zip/county/state of mind ~ I'm in Boise, Idaho

2) Are you married, in a relationship or single and available ~ I'm in a relationship

3) What do you like about GottaDeal.com? How is it different from our competitors? ~ I love this site so far :)

4) Black Friday ... are you excited? ~ Heck ya :yelclap:

6) Would you be interested in a new grocery/coupons forum? This would be the best of all worlds wrapped into one awesome forum. Today my wife and I went grocery shopping, our subtotal was $32, after discounts it was reduced to $24. I want us to be able to share techniques, strategies, coupons and more with one another. ~ That would be awesome :tongue1:

1) Location. city/state/zip/county/state of mind Richmond,VA 23294 sleep

2) Are you married, in a relationship or single and available (damn GottaDate.com is already taken!) Single

3) What do you like about GottaDeal.com? How is it different from our competitors? Then info and tips

4) Black Friday ... are you excited? Very

6) Would you be interested in a new grocery/coupons forum? This would be the best of all worlds wrapped into one awesome forum. Today my wife and I went grocery shopping, our subtotal was $32, after discounts it was reduced to $24. I want us to be able to share techniques, strategies, coupons and more with one another

Sure always looking to save

Hi all! :)

I'm in Seattle, WA though I live in South Australia. I've been in the States since January but I'm leaving Dec 28th.

2) Are you married, in a relationship or single and available (damn GottaDate.com is already taken!)

Single

Ummm I haven't really seen enough of the competitors. I have everything I want right here, why would I need other sites??

VERY! It's my first and last so I just can't wait to get out there...

6) Would you be interested in a new grocery/coupons forum?

Yes, I'd check it out!

Your turn :fedora:

1. I'm in Virginia near the Shenendoah Mountains.

2. I'm married, have been for 11 years. I have a 3 year old son. :D

3. Gotta deal rocks! I found it looking for BF info but I will be around forever. I am a bargain shopper to the highest degree. I've checked out a few other sites but no other sites had complete info or such a friendly crowd. :2woot:

4. I am so excited I didn't even read this thread at first. I love Christmas and the only thing I like better is Christmas Bargains! :2cloud9:

5. Anyone that knows me knows that "GottaTalk" could definitely describe me!:rotflol: I'll check it out!

6. I would love a coupon forum. I am coupon queen even when it comes to groceries so I'd love to have a place to talk about it!

Jumping in ! HELLO EVERYONE !!

1) Location. Wisconsin .. Central ...

2) Are you married, in a relationship or single and available .Married

3) What do you like about GottaDeal.com? How is it different from our competitors? Yikes!!! just hopped on today .. easy

4) Black Friday ... are you excited? Can go .. yes /no

hopping over next ...6) Would you be interested in a new grocery/coupons forum? This would be the best of all worlds wrapped into one awesome forum. Today my wife and I went grocery shopping, our subtotal was $32, after discounts it was reduced to $24. I want us to be able to share techniques, strategies, coupons and more with one another.

COUPON IS MY NAME NEVER BUY UNLESSS I HAVE A COUPON ..LOL

GO FOR IT!!! WE CAN ALWAYS USE ANOTHER WAY TO !! NEVER NEVER PAY FULL PRICE !!