Thanksgiving day Newspaper??

CharChar

Kind of a silly question but... Do the Ad's come out on thanksgiving day newspaper? So this is where I would basically get the sales that are going on for friday? I dont think my paper ever has the Wal Mart sales so I am a little confused on this?

Last year I got a list off of a site and went off that and it was all pretty accurate.. I guess what I need to know is should I make sure to go get a paper on Turkey day? Thank you :giggle:

In the past, I have just gone to the corner store to pick up a paper and I found out that not all of the ads are included in those papers. You get more of the ads if you have your paper home delivered. I learned my lesson and now order my paper about a week ahead of time and then just cancel it after the holidays as I keep checking the ads through the holiday season.

Lisa

Wednesday they will have Big Lots and Kmarts ads for Thanksgiving day. And maybe some of the BF ads. Thursday they will have all the others make sure you look in all of the papers before you buy you may need to buy a few different ones to get all the ads you want. Last year I had to go to 4 different places to get all the ads I wanted. Because I live in the sticks and certain stores only carry certain papers on weekends.

I just go to the web sites of all the stores and look at the ads there. They are online the day before Thanksgiving at Midnight. This helps fill in the gaps of not having all the ads in the paper.

And don't forget Compusa has a pre-Thanksgiving sale on Wednesday around 6 P.M. The ad is out on that Wednesday. People line up early for this.