Is it just me?

Bostonsweety

So far I don't really see anything worth going out for. Black Friday is my favorite day of the year. We usually go to Wal Mart, Kmart, Target and a few others but so far I don't see anything that interests me to even go out this year. Maybe its because I still don't know what to get the kids for Christmas. So is it just me or is anyone else feeling this way so far?

I agree with mugs, bostonsweety. It is too early yet. And even if there are only one or 2 things that are in stores.. I'm going no matter what. This has always been mine and my hubby's thing to do. We do this together every year. I love the deals some years and others I don't. But it's way too much fun cracking up at the "meanies" and this may sound strange but, the rush I get from being in that "mess" and the crowds is like the best. I guess it just puts me in the mood for the season. Although I'm normally already in the mood in September and waiting on BF to get here. :hert:

My hubby stays home with the kids and Im the one that heads out. Even if I get up for one thing, its the excitment of the "deal finds". I am disappointed though in the toy category as that is the main reason I head out. I usually finish all the shopping that day but the rumored TRU ad didn't impress me very much. I think it is early and not everything that will be on sale is listed. Who knows, I just may be running to more stores than I think