Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

:g_hello: Hi, just signed up a couple of weeks ago, this is my 1st post. I'm still finding my way around the site. Everything looks great. I have my own business, I'm just getting off the ground. My DH and I have 3 kids and they keep us busy. Nice to meet everyone!

Hi! We are glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy it!:gdwelcome:

:g_hello: Hi, just signed up a couple of weeks ago, this is my 1st post. I'm still finding my way around the site. Everything looks great. I have my own business, I'm just getting off the ground. My DH and I have 3 kids and they keep us busy. Nice to meet everyone!

What type of business?

What type of business?

Post Construction Cleaning and thanks for asking. We are the team that comes into a new home when construction is complete, we clean the house from top to bottom, inside to outside getting it ready for the new homeowner. Pretty easy work actually, nothing to work around just an empty house.

Post Construction Cleaning and thanks for asking. We are the team that comes into a new home when construction is complete, we clean the house from top to bottom, inside to outside getting it ready for the new homeowner. Pretty easy work actually, nothing to work around just an empty house.

We got jipped~ Nobody cleaned our house when we bought it! :) Glad to know some ppl get that though :D

I LOVE THIS SITE!!! I usually visit daily. I have found so many deals. I haven't posted much in the past, so I wanted to stop by and say hello. I promise to post more!!!

I'm new to this site and I'm enjoying myself. I can't wait for the black friday deals.:eyepoppin

Welcome to both of you :)

I am new here. I found this site last year & I shared it with everyone I knew. It didn't occur to me to join the forum. I am really looking forward to the Black Friday deals. It's a family tradition for us. Thank you.

Hi, welcome to the forum. This is a great place, and hopefully you'll enjoy it and stick around when Black Friday ends. :)