Not as into it this year - anyone else feel this?

stevierocks

upload your photos to Imgur or photobucket (I'm not sure that one still works). Then copy the direct link.  On the toolbar at the top of your text box here, there's a little square (i think it's supposed to be a frame). Click that box and paste your link in there.  I hope that makes sense.  If I were telling people at work how to do something like this, I would include screenshots. LOL

Thank you!

• Like 1

I have a lot of things to buy, but with all of these sales broken out it is messing up my rhythm. Don't know whether to buy now, wait until mid month or the end of the month? It's so scattered, I'm all over the place.

I agree. I am having a hard time figuring out the best options and with still not knowing true Black Friday deals for places like Target and Walmart I cant make a final list.

DH just got a job offer yesterday that will involve us setting up a part time apartment for him when he is on call. I dont want to spend a ton on things like bedding and silverware yet also dont want to get stuff that is going to fall apart.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. With the ads spread out, I don't know whether to buy now or wait.

I used to always to to Kohls with my DIL on Friday around 1pm after the crowds died down to buy our clothes for the winter (sweaters, etc), but they are not letting you try on clothes, and I refuse to buy clothes without trying them on and having to return them.

My daughter wanted the Ninja Foodi, and I picked that up a few weeks ago at Kohls, we always get my one grandson the new Hess truck and we have that already, but that's it.

I can't believe Black Friday is in 2 weeks and I'm not excited!!

It snowed yesterday and I turned on the Christmas music because of it. It was the first time I actually was even thinking about Christmas or BF. I haven’t even had the urge to look at the ads yet but hopefully that will change. It’s been hard to get excited but I’m going to try to change that by this weekend.