Black Friday 2019 Countdown & Anticipation Thread

Brad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WTching hallmark for the Christmas movies now. I picked up a few Christmas presents yesterday at Walmart. They had they super soft full/queen blankets marked for 7.00 grabbed a few. Not sure who they go yet. Lol

I bought my first Christmas decoration last week. So excited!!!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

WTching hallmark for the Christmas movies now. I picked up a few Christmas presents yesterday at Walmart. They had they super soft full/queen blankets marked for 7.00 grabbed a few. Not sure who they go yet. Lol

I always love Christmas in July on Hallmark and I like that they do 2 weeks on regular Hallmark Channel and then another 2 weeks on movies and mystery channel... haven't started shopping yet, but soon!!!!
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best Buy is going to have the new fire TV edition 65" with Dolby vision for $599.99. The only thing that topped that news was finding a 1 year old 4k vizio dolbyvision TV on the side of the road in perfect working order, just missing the power cord and remote.

Can't beat free!

• Like 1

I don’t know if it’s the chilly weather or what but I’ve had Christmas and Black Friday on my mind all day. I’m going to have to pop into one of the big craft stores to see if I can get a small Christmas “fix” this weekend. (they are the only places I can think of that might have some holiday decor out already)