Best Buy Online Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

Nice. I just ordered nearly everything I wanted at Best Buy and it was delivered today. Normally I would be first on line there regardless, but the parking lot is under construction and is a disaster. Even 2 weeks ago there was NO PARKING because 3/4 of the mall owned parking lot was collapsing again and is being rebuilt... AGAIN. Just the normal routine that happens about every 2 years or so. At least it wasn't a complete collapse like it did 5 years ago when numerous cars were crushed, luckily no injuries... However, best not to get stuck where they only have a single lane in and out and the traffic is going to be a mess and there will be no parking by about 1pm.

Decided to check a little early for the Oculus Rift to change price (I had checked about 11pm and it was still regular price) and it was at sale price! That was the only thing I hadn't got yet from my BB list, so got checked out no problems, easy peasy. Hooray!

Just ordered all my movies with no issues! So glad I decided to check BB site early! Now to nap until Target.

Oh yeah... Movies!! I was so concerned with getting the VR that I completely forgot about movies. Thanks for the reminder! Got those taken care of as well.

• Like 1