Has anyone purchased a Fitbit smart watch on BF?

cjdav

Fitbits are going to be the same price everywhere you shop. It's just going to be whatever perks the stores give away with it that will help you decide where to buy it. Some might give away a gift card with purchase, you could earn Kohl's Cash, etc. Fitbit just started selling smart watches this year (the Versa and Ionic) so it will be interesting to see what their Black Friday deals will be.

• Like 1

I got mine (for my husband) online BF thru Macy's in 2016. Pretty sure it was $50.00 off regular price. No gift cards with purchase, but, easy to get- they weren't sold out or backordered. I love Macy's!

BTW- our son and I have Apple watches, but my husband has no interest in the Apple watch-even though we're an "Apple" family. He loves his Fitbit. :) 

• Like 1

I bought the Fitbit One back in 2013 on Blk. Friday, as someone earlier mentioned they were all the same price no matter where you looked. You'll have to see what the stores offer you in return for purchasing the Fitbit from them. Back when I bought mine Walmart gave me a $25 gift card to use at a later date.

Great gadget I love my Fitbit, since Dec. 2013, I've done 35,778,135 steps (not a typo)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far I've seen it listed at Target (no extras) and Kohls (Kohls cash).Same sales price. Picking up three this year - replacing my wife's HR with the Versa or Ionic (so far only at Kohls), my daughter's Charge 2 with either a 3 or Versa, and I'm getting a 3. Due to my work, I can't have a Bluetooth-enabled device with me, so no reason to get a watch, as I would have to wear an old-style watch anyway. Will have to wait until I retire in a few years to get a smart watch/tracker.

Just checked - Costco also has the Versa $50 off, which puts it at the same price as Target an Kolhs. The only thing you get extra at Costco is an extra band. Shopko has them too.

Edited by tgfathergoose