Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday Product Charts (more added)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

Super Ultra Uber Geeky BF Mod

• 4,459 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Phoenix, Arizona, Earth, Sol star system, Milky Way galaxy, Known universe!

Posted Sep 18, 2018 - 6:43 pm

It's that time of year again! Time for the... (cue theme song)...

GottaDeal 2018 Black Friday Product Charts!

I'm now making the official call for volunteers for this year's charts. If you'd like to volunteer to help put the charts together this year please send me a PM.

It's pretty simple. As each ad comes in you'll be responsible for logging in to a special website where you'll enter all the items with some detailed information (item's description, price, store, type, resolution, etc) for a particular product. Some are fairly easy, others may require more research and effort. It all depends on how much time you're willing to put in. You'll be granted access to a special forum where we have a lil' community of volunteers who all help each other out every year so you won't be alone.

These charts have been extremely popular among Black Friday shoppers among this site and all around the country every year, and I expect them to be even more so this year so I'll need lots of help putting them together.

This year's product charts, as well as all of the charts from previous years for comparison, will still be located at http://blackfridaycharts.com.

Have a look at a special anniversary message with their past history, how they came to be, all mixed in with a lil' bit of me: http://blackfridaych...om/MyStory.html

Let the Black Friday madness 'officially' begin! :trampolin

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Dr. Emmett L. Brown

#2 Bopeep  OFFLINE  

Bopeep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 19, 2018 - 7:38 am

I love the charts! They have come in so handy over the years. I can't volunteer to help, but I want everyone that does help to know how very very much you are all appreciated!

#3 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

• 4,459 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Phoenix, Arizona, Earth, Sol star system, Milky Way galaxy, Known universe!

Posted Oct 1, 2018 - 9:57 am

Just bumping this as we're getting ready for the first ad to drop soon! :D

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Dr. Emmett L. Brown

#4 racerfan  OFFLINE  

racerfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 2, 2018 - 9:47 pm

Waiting patiently.... ok not so patiently.

#5 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

• 4,459 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 13, 2018 - 7:06 pm

The first ad has landed! Please join me in welcoming the first products for the charts as well as our brand new chart for 2018... Drones from True Value! Drones are becoming more and more popular every year and it looks like they'll be hovering into a big hit thanks to Black Friday shoppers.

#6 bethed  OFFLINE  

bethed

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Oct 13, 2018 - 9:32 pm

Whoohooo!!

#7 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

• 4,459 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 3, 2018 - 6:19 pm

Thought this deserves a bumpity-bump as there's been tons of products added to the charts all the way up to most recent ads that have leaked.

#8 Tara3117  OFFLINE  

Tara3117

Black Friday is my Super Bowl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 5, 2018 - 1:51 pm

Love these charts! Can we pin them to the top of the forums?

Also, will a chart be added for Smartphones?

"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

#9 kayray  OFFLINE  

kayray

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 3:32 am

I am hoping to see a chart for robotic vacuums
Black Friday shopping since the Furby Frenzy of '98

#10 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

• 4,459 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2018 - 9:22 am

I was live yesterday with Phoenix's own Smart Shopper Daphne! https://smartshopper...on-electronics/

Don't worry, I'll be upgrading that cheap 19" old-school flat screen on the right during Black Friday :)

#11 lkonkel  OFFLINE  

lkonkel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 10, 2018 - 7:29 pm

Can't wait until Walmart and Best Buy DVD's are updated on the product charts!!!  eeekkk!!!

#12 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,399 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 10, 2018 - 7:45 pm

Can't wait until Walmart and Best Buy DVD's are updated on the product charts!!!  eeekkk!!!

sorry I have ads to type up, I did the Walmart movies earlier today, SC just has to do an update, Ads come first so I can only do the stuff when im free.

Best Buy ya well give me a few more days. I am swamped and backed up

#13 lkonkel  OFFLINE  

lkonkel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 11, 2018 - 10:04 am

sorry I have ads to type up, I did the Walmart movies earlier today, SC just has to do an update, Ads come first so I can only do the stuff when im free.

Best Buy ya well give me a few more days. I am swamped and backed up

Oh no problem....NOT complaining!  Just excited!  Thank you so much for all your hard work!!

#14 the best mom  OFFLINE  

the best mom

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 11, 2018 - 2:30 pm

:gdwow: 

This is amazing!

Thank you sooooo much for the charts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users