Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Christmas Movies

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 Bopeep  OFFLINE  

Bopeep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 11, 2017 - 7:30 am

I am one of the few people that never liked A Christmas Story. I know, it's most un-Christmas of me to admit that. LOL

Yesterday, while wrapping, I watched White Christmas and Holiday Inn (as I do every year while wrapping), then the Christmas Through the Decades, and then one of the many Hallmark/Lifetime/Ion Christmas movies on the DVR.

#92 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 11, 2017 - 7:45 am

I am one of the few people that never liked A Christmas Story. I know, it's most un-Christmas of me to admit that. LOL

Yesterday, while wrapping, I watched White Christmas and Holiday Inn (as I do every year while wrapping), then the Christmas Through the Decades, and then one of the many Hallmark/Lifetime/Ion Christmas movies on the DVR.

I'll join you on that one. But I'll also take it one step further (and risk much mockery) by saying I don't like Elf. I watched it once and it had me wanting to beat my head into a wall. (Sorry to all those that love it - just drove me crazy.) lol

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#93 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,162 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 11, 2017 - 8:27 am

It's the craziness of both of them that make them such fun to watch. Need all sorts of Christmas movies to make the season complete. :)

#94 AndreaInNC  OFFLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• 6,881 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 11, 2017 - 1:01 pm

I'll chime in to say that I love UP!  Don't know if I'll watch it past the holidays - but they have some good Christmas movies.

#95 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 11, 2017 - 1:33 pm

I'm actually looking forward to watching "It's A Wonderful Life" on Christmas Eve "with" a close friend of mine. Why the quotes? Well, we live about 5 or so hours' drive apart from each other, so we're not in the same room, but we do chat over text during commercials. We both love that movie. :)

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users