Christmas Movies

Kanyon71

I am one of the few people that never liked A Christmas Story. I know, it's most un-Christmas of me to admit that. LOL

Yesterday, while wrapping, I watched White Christmas and Holiday Inn (as I do every year while wrapping), then the Christmas Through the Decades, and then one of the many Hallmark/Lifetime/Ion Christmas movies on the DVR.

• Like 2

I am one of the few people that never liked A Christmas Story. I know, it's most un-Christmas of me to admit that. LOL

Yesterday, while wrapping, I watched White Christmas and Holiday Inn (as I do every year while wrapping), then the Christmas Through the Decades, and then one of the many Hallmark/Lifetime/Ion Christmas movies on the DVR.

I'll join you on that one. But I'll also take it one step further (and risk much mockery) by saying I don't like Elf. I watched it once and it had me wanting to beat my head into a wall. (Sorry to all those that love it - just drove me crazy.) lol

• Like 2

I'm actually looking forward to watching "It's A Wonderful Life" on Christmas Eve "with" a close friend of mine. Why the quotes? Well, we live about 5 or so hours' drive apart from each other, so we're not in the same room, but we do chat over text during commercials. We both love that movie. :)

• Like 3