Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

How do you prepare for BF?

3 replies to this topic

#1 budgetsRsexy  OFFLINE  

budgetsRsexy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 85 Posts
  • Member since 2016

Posted May 31, 2017 - 6:25 pm

It looks like I will have a reason to go out BF shopping this year (last year my family tried out a no gift Christmas but things are changing this year and I will have presents to shop for). I'm excited about this but at the same time it makes me nervous as I have been told that the fall can be a very busy time of year for my new job position. I would hate for BF to somehow sneak up on me and find myself unprepared for the big day. How do you prepare for BF? Is there anything I can do before the ads even leak? Any suggestions are welcome.

#2 berry1014  OFFLINE  

berry1014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jun 1, 2017 - 5:53 am

Its always good to start with a list

1. Who you are buying for

2. price limit per person or per gift

3. gift ideas for each person you are buying for and if you are not sure what they want or would like then ask.

Once you have a list then start keeping an out for sales and when BF gets closer compare your list to what is on sale at stores near you. Sometimes you can find better deals in the weeks leading up to BF.

#3 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jun 1, 2017 - 6:26 am

We start making our list of who we are buying for and it's usually decided by the extended family what we are going to spend. Once that's all done I just stalk here waiting for the ad's to leak forth. :)

#4 tifflan83  OFFLINE  

tifflan83

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Jun 2, 2017 - 4:56 am

I get everyone's gifts and then make a list of all things that need replacing or upgrading. Like this year, I will need to by new tablets and TV's.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users