This is why I ask for your xmas list in mid-Nov...

bribri25

Sister finally gets back to me with (for her kids):

- NFL bedding

- iTunes Cards

- iPod 6 Case (is there seriously an iPod 6???? maybe it's 6th generation? way to send the biggest non-apple advocate to buy your son an iPod case)

- XBox game

- Ninja Turtles action figures

*@^$&@#&*!*&!!  There was sales/discounts on pretty much all of these items during BF week!! :runaway:

So, now I scour for deals :stir:  for the next 3 weeks and potentially pay shipping to get it to her if I have to buy it (*gasp*) in-store :no:  :yuck:  (that almost gave me a heart attack to even type it).

• Like 5

Check the WalMart Cyber Week stuff from here. I noticed they still have a bunch of video games and stuff on here. As for the iPod yes most likely they mean the 6th generation. One thing you will have to find out is it an iPod Touch or not. I'm guessing it is but better safe than sorry.

Now we need to get our daughter out of the way and open all the boxes so we can see everything we have ordered and whats actually arrived or not lol.

My SIL is a big BF shopper and insists that we get her our lists at least a week in advance. Normally she returns the favor, but this year she sent her family's list to my DH at 2pm on BF (and for the first time ever there were things requested other than a gift card). I was already home and in the middle of a nap by then! Thank heavens for cyber Monday deals and free shipping or I would be even more annoyed.

Good grief I ask for a list in late October and told my adult boys the sales have started! One knew I meant business and promptly got me his. I got his shopping all done. the other one STILL hasnt. You snooze you lose! (LOL really i just have to guess then which is difficult)

They have to return things then it's their own fault :)