Black Friday purchases still processing

mistih77

This is my first year shopping Walmart online BF so I'm not sure if this is common. I was able to snag the 3DS, $249 laptop and IPad mini 2. However it is now Tuesday and the only thing that has been shipped is the 3DS? If they cancelled my order would I have already been notified? Has anyone purchased the other two items online and they have shipped already? The original order stated they would arrive Dec 6 so I'm not so worried about when they arrive. I'm just concerned the still processing means I won't be getting them at all.

I made 3 orders for 4 items when Walmart's sale went live online and 2 of the 3 are still "processing". All of them had estimated arrival dates of this week so it's not looking good for me. I swear if Walmart cancels my Big Bang Theory S9 DVD I'll stop online ordering with them altogether. :(

I should have gotten it from Best Buy because I would have had it by now or at the very least it would be in transit.

2 out of 8 Walmart purchases are ready for pickup, one being a PS4.  The others, DVDs and pajamas, are still pending.

My other orders from Target, Toys 'R US and Amazon have been shipped or already received.  I'm not sure why WM is so slow, but the money has been taken out of my account so hopefully none will be cancelled. 

Ya I have an order from BestBuy purchased within minutes of the item going up for sale that's still in Pending so none of them are a sure thing.

A couple years ago I had an order cancelled by Best Buy after 4 days, after that I don't rely on them for Black Friday.

As for the original poster, it seems odd that nothing has been shipped yet, but it happens.  I placed an order on Saturday I believe and all the items have shipped, but as long as they are still processing, there is a chance.  Maybe in a few hours if nothing changes, maybe you could contact them.

• Like 1

8 of my 15 items still show "Processing".  3 of those show an Arrive By date of 11/30.  We shall see.

Yesterday, I went to pick up the items I've received ready for pick up notifications on, and they said they "hadn't been binned" and it would take her a while to dig through everything.  She said sometimes those emails go out when the items reach the store, but they haven't sorted everything yet.  I don't really think she knew what she was talking about, because I received the notifications on Friday but I told her as long as she didn't re-stock my items and cancel my order I would just come back later in the week.

We have most of our stuff from them, need to go pick up the video games I got from them as they say they are now ready. One order we placed last night is still in processing but I completely expect that since it was after 10PM when I placed it. All in all had a pretty good experience with WalMart this year.

Perhaps the fallout has begun? I'm trying to dig deeper into the status of one of the orders and the customer service page says they are experiencing severe phone line issues preventing calls from being answered. Wow.

I really don't have a good feeling about my orders at this point. One was due for pickup tomorrow and the others for Thursday. :(

For anyone interested, I just spent and hour waiting for a customer service representative to be available to chat online.   After several long minutes, he informed me that my orders had not processed properly (well duh.....) and he was going to try to push them through.  If their fullfillment center finds it possible to process them then the items will ship, if not cancelation city. 

And depending on the outcome, which I think I can guess what that will be, I will be done with online ordering from Walmart for ship-to-store.  I will have lost two very important Christmas gifts, not to mention the cheap price on S9 Big Bang Theory.  Lesson learned.....Best Buy for any DVD's/blu-rays.  I got the last of all my orders from them today.    :mad:

Edited by HanShotFirst

Ugh this doesn't make me feel better. Both orders still processing had a delivery date of Dec 7. I guess I will have to call customer service tomorrow and try to find out what's going on. However one of my items was the iPad mini 2 that is available right now just for the higher price. If they try to cancels the order for something they have in stock I will loose it. These are 2 very important gifts. [emoji19]

Ugh this doesn't make me feel better. Both orders still processing had a delivery date of Dec 7. I guess I will have to call customer service tomorrow and try to find out what's going on. However one of my items was the iPad mini 2 that is available right now just for the higher price. If they try to cancels the order for something they have in stock I will loose it. These are 2 very important gifts. [emoji19]

I know. I let the poor guy have it even though I know its not his fault. All of the items in my order are in stock again too at their normal price. Hopefully you will get those iPads since your delivery date is still a week away! I know there is risk involved with online ordering during BF week but the only problem I've ever had in several years was with Kohl's and they made it right, no questions asked.

I just did the online chat with Walmart and was told any orders that show "processing" will not be cancelled. I have 3 items still processing, 11 shipped, and 3 already delivered. (Yes, I may have went a little overboard ordering online this year!...) All my orders that have not yet been delivered have an expected delivery date of 12/7. The rep said the 3 that are still processing will be shipped out 12/5 and also delivered on 12/7. The online chat was a surprisingly quick and easy, (minus the reps horrible grammer and spelling errors), but I only had to wait less than 1 minute to chat with a real person. Still keeping my fingers crossed that the rep was correct in what she told me tho!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using GottaDeal mobile app

• Like 1

All my orders are in except for the DVDs, which was placed under 2 different orders, and were supposed to arrive by today.  I'm going to be really disappointed in they get cancelled since I could have ordered from other stores.  

Anyone received their DVDs yet??  

Nope.......that's part of what my items are and specific gift requests at that.  I will be ordering mine from Best Buy from now on I guess. 

Edited by HanShotFirst

I just did an online chat with Walmart.  One order is ready for pick up - it's still showing as being processed and no email received that items are ready for pick up.  The second order, BBT 9, is still processing.  He said it should be updated in the next 24 hours - we'll see. 

• Like 1

I just did an online chat with Walmart.  One order is ready for pick up - it's still showing as being processed and no email received that items are ready for pick up.  The second order, BBT 9, is still processing.  He said it should be updated in the next 24 hours - we'll see. 

I'll give mine another 24 hours then try another online chat.  BBT9 is one of the DVDs I ordered.

Thanks for the info!

Edited by HanShotFirst

I made 3 orders for 4 items when Walmart's sale went live online and 2 of the 3 are still "processing". All of them had estimated arrival dates of this week so it's not looking good for me. I swear if Walmart cancels my Big Bang Theory S9 DVD I'll stop online ordering with them altogether. :(

I should have gotten it from Best Buy because I would have had it by now or at the very least it would be in transit.

Yes you would have I got the one I ordered from Best Buy for DS already. I tried Walmart but I wasn't fast enough. 

OK.  So earlier this morning I got 2 emails from them saying items were ready for pickup!  Both are DVD's, BBT 9 being one of them.  I am still, however, waiting on two other things, one big one.  The statuses of the DVDs never changed from processing either.  Seems their system is having issues keeping up with demand......still not sure I'll order next year during this time.  We'll see what happens with the rest of my orders. 

Off to pick them up before something else happens.  LOL.

Edited by HanShotFirst

It's also possible that the systems have to synch to each other which is off and it's also possible that some sort of manual step is involved which the walmart people aren't fulfilling. Either way as long as you get everything you ordered I think it should all be good for years to come and ordering. I think they all got hit harder with online sales this year than they planned. :)

I still have one DVD that is Processing from Walmart. Another one that I ordered the same time just became available for pickup yesterday. They do seem to be behind on dvds especially but they are getting them out eventually. One DVD I ordered from Best Buy just shipped out yesterday, the day before they were going to cancel my order if they didn't get anymore in stock.