Walmart Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Got the movies I needed and grabbed the infrared quartz heater since it may come in handy. Never saw the Rubbermaid set on the tracker; I must have missed it somehow. All in all the Walmart site did well with checkout and everything. Thanks to everyone here for all their hard work!!

Haven't seen the drone go live yet ....

Sent from my SM-G903M using GottaDeal mobile app

Promark Drone is out of stock at the moment. Other one has not changed prices yet.

Here is the link to it, from Walmart listing in the Ad section.  https://www.walmart.com/ip/DJI-Phantom-3-Standard-Drone/48748668

Sharper Image Drone is out of stock as well.

Edited by hack2222

Got the movies I needed and grabbed the infrared quartz heater since it may come in handy. Never saw the Rubbermaid set on the tracker; I must have missed it somehow. All in all the Walmart site did well with checkout and everything. Thanks to everyone here for all their hard work!!

The $39 infrared heater?? I could not find it.

Should have asked this much earlier, but does anyone know if Walmart typically offers their sales with free gift cards online as well? Really want to try to snag a PS4 with $30 gift card, but wasn't sure if they'd offer the gift card with it online as well.

I didn't see that option but, target has it same price and 15% off using red card!

I saw this tree in the store last night. It's not a great looking tree

woke up today around 4 am, saw the 7.5 pre-lit Christmas tree price dropped from 199 to 79.Got it. The tree at Walmart @68 never came online. But the Home Depot tree for 11 more is better!

Went to Walmart to get a Hatchimal this evening around 4:15...to be there early enough for the 6:00 pm sale of the Hatchimals.  Walked back to toy dept., at 4:30 and asked a staff person where the line was for the Hatchimals.  His response:  "There is none.  We only had 16..we gave out 16 wristbands and gave everybody their item at 4:00 pm.  You were supposed to get here earlier".  Really???  Manager says: "oh, we gave them out early..we were allowed to. You should have read the fine print on the front page of the ad".  Needless to say, I turned around and walked out!! I am just livid right now!  I am guessing the workers there told their friends and families about this and they were the ones that showed up early.  I find it interesting that I was just in this same Walmart on SUNDAY and the manager told me they had a WHOLE PALLET of them!!!  Tonight they only had 16???

Well, regardless of whether they gave the item at 4pm, there were at least 16 people in that line to sell out; there's really no difference whether they sell them at 4pm or 6pm; they will go to the same 16 people.

It's unfortunate that you only missed it by potentially 20 minutes.

• Like 1

This whole Hatchimals thing is just terrible. Regardless of what they say, the company is probably short shipping them to drive up hype; they won't be able to give these things away after the holidays. All the sorry scalpers will be desperately trying to break even on them on eBay. I've seen many reviews talking about how once the hatch is complete, kids pretty much lose interest in the thing. And if it was going to be a low stock/wristband item then that should have been stated right under the picture of it in the ad. I thought about trying to get one for someone who needed it but the toy section in my Walmart is a little too close to the sporting goods section; it would've been like The Hunger Games back there. I hope you manage to get one though, keep trying online as that's where I've seen people saying they have the most luck.