Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

20% and home coupon work, but no big doorbusters (fitbit) and the reversible comforter is 24.99 instead of 19.99, but with the 20% off instead of 15% it's worth not standing in line...

but NO kohl's cash...wonder when that will start up?

Wait!! Once my confirmation page came up, it does say I am getting $15 kohl's cash. It just didn't have the info there when checking out like it normally says $... more until your next kohls cash...

20% and home coupon work, but no big doorbusters (fitbit) and the reversible comforter is 24.99 instead of 19.99, but with the 20% off instead of 15% it's worth not standing in line...

but NO kohl's cash...wonder when that will start up?

so I took the gamble as I could take it back and it says I will get $75 kohls cash after I paid

I got everything in my cart, but no message about Kohl's cash- but 20 % did work.  Will look at my confirmation email but Kohls seems to send them out a while after the order. 

Update- just looked at my Kohl's order again- it stated that I will get an email about my Kohl's cash :  You'll receive an email with your $15.00 Kohl's Cash. 

You can redeem it Nov 27, 2016 through Dec 05, 2016.

Edited by jewleyp

I picked up a bunch of the St. Nicholas Square Insulated Travel Mugs. I got some last year and they have held up very well. With the 20% of they are only about $3, along with the Christmas designs they also have solid colors that you can use year around. I plan on using them as stocking stuffers and small gifts for coworkers.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2572770/st-nicholas-square-happy-holidays-travel-mug.jsp?pfm=rrrecs-pdp-gtab1

Edited by blackfridayfanatic

I got the 20% and $30 in KC

I also decided not to wait on the down alternative comforter.  I wanted it.  So, I just got it.  I hate waiting in line at Kohl's

I also wanted to get that victorola turntable, but the sale price was not there. :(

I did get the Air Fryer.  I have to get the rebate info on two items.  

I'm tired.

Edited by mimiaow123
  • Like 1

Got all my towel sets, Pillows, Throw blankets, foam bath rug, and Vac. Happy camper.  Everything went thru smoothly. Got my confirmation.  Used the 20% off too. Pleasantly surprised it went thru. Heading to bed now. Good luck all

Edited by elena_398

The Big One® Down Alternative Reversible Comforter price wont drop!   ordering for my sister cuz she works at VA Hosp 3rd shift,,, she doesnt want to spend the extra 5 on them.. she needs 3  and the other item is the SO Junior satin trimmed Cammi's  for 3.99.

what is the code for 10 off home?