I hate black Friday

mugs

Last on Black Friday I wanted to get a DVD burner. Best Buy had it for $80 and Circuit City had it for $90. So I stay up all night and drive 45 minutes to Best Buy at 4 in the freaking morning only to find that there was ALREADY a line about a half mile long. So I went back home and went to sleep.

In the afternoon I talked to a friend who I had told about the deal and he was able to get one at his Best Buy around noon... So I drive up to Best Buy again, sold out. Stop by Office Max, their deal was dead as well.

Finally I ended up at the Circuit City that's 10 minutes from my house at 6 p.m. and they had a whole stack of them.

Moral of the story is, I hate Black Friday, if I go anywhere this year it will be Circuit City and Circuit City only.

Heh, that would be awesome. But then again we might not get the great deals if that was the case. The stores use the hot deals to draw you in, then you buy the more expensive stuff. If you already knew the hot deals were gone you wouldn't go to the store at all, so they'd have no incentive to offer them in the first place. It's a catch-22 I guess. Oh well, I can at least hope that nobody goes to Circuit City again this year. :)

• 3 weeks later...
It's pretty sad but when I buy a new Years cal. one of the first things I write in is BLACK FRIDAY on that day even though it's the same day every year. I just get so worked up every year for it! :2roller: Had to put the roller in because people do think I'm crazy! :thumbsup::2woot: Best of Luck to everyone on BF may you get what you want.... as long as it's not what I want! J/K

Sometimes I wish there was a "Black Friday cam" and we had access to stores inventory systems.

:idea:

"BLACK FRIDAY: The REALITY" Follow around, a family of 6- a mother and father team with a 16yo girl, a 12yo son, and 5yo boy/girl twins. What will they get for Black Friday. Will they find the deals they want? Will they SURVIVE!? Find out soon! and to make things more interesting, they can't order ANYTHING online and they can't get relatives to do anything for them but babysit."