What are you looking for this BF?

Brad

Ahem, there are THREE main gaming consoles geno, and the best one is Gamecube. ;) From what I hear the XBox has the best hardware, but the PS2 is more popular because of the game selection. I also think the controller sucks for XBox, even the new one. Then again, I don't like PS2 controllers either, I can never remember which button is which. GameCube has a good controller. :) SNES had the best controllers ever though.

There are quite a few BlackFridayHolics here :)

Hello, my name is Kiddo and I am a Blackfridayholic. It started about nine years ago, totally by accident. I was working as a stock person in Walmart and saw some of the good deals. I just couldn't help myself. From then on, I have scoured the ads, cut coupons, searched clearance racks and dream about black friday. I just can't help it. :2cloud9:

Mugs, Thank you for your help as well. I think I am going to wait until the ads come out and decide then. Who knows, I might be able to get two systems. :yup:

Starshine, Welcome, this forum is the best. But you will see for yourself.

I love it. :groovin:

I'm looking for a VCR, Gamecube, and a tv/vcr combo. GC and combo are for my son's birthday which is 2 weeks before Christmas. Oh, and if I save up enough money in time, a cheap computer, because this one is nearly 6 years old.

I think DH and I may split up our stores this year. He usually does Walmart by himself, but I think this year I'll let him handle Walmart again, and I'll head over to Best Buy, or maybe Target.

A good surround sound system for DH....a plasma screen wouldn't be bad either but I like our Entertainment Center too mcuh lOL.

My first Leap Pad learning system for DD (4 in Jan.)

Maybe a small bike for DS (2 on BF!) or else a bigger bike for Alexis and give Patrick her bike (which we got at last year's BF!)

Does Home Depot ever do a BF sale on their Hard Wood Flooring? That would be worth a shot as well....and a privacy fence....Jeez, I need to quit thinking! :banghead:

That is mainly it without looking at the sale lists and saying "Oh yeah, forgot about THAT!..."

There's a couple things I need

2 TVs at least 19in

Deals on PS2 games

DVD player (just a plain one)

A great deal on some craftsman tools for my hubby!

Am I the only one that finds themselves awake at night hoping for a glimpse of Black Friday sales! It's a sickness!!

Am I the only one that finds themselves awake at night hoping for a glimpse of Black Friday sales! It's a sickness!!

I do the same thing, but we are still in for a little wait. I did a search on several different forums and it looks like the earliest hint of the 2003 ads last year was about November 11th. :worried: A lot of sleepless nights huh?

Allison - if he's just a freshman in high school, why not get him a desktop computer instead of a laptop? You could get a better desktop (read: it'll last longer) than a laptop for less money, it's more upgradeable, etc. The laptop will probably never leave his desk anyway. :) Just a suggestion though, it's too bad you missed the Dell deal the other day. I remember last black Friday Best Buy had a laptop for $500 (Didn't you get one of those Rossman?), maybe you'll get lucky this year.

He has a desktop he built, he is a computer wiz kid.

what was the dell deal the other day?

Allison

Allison - if he's just a freshman in high school, why not get him a desktop computer instead of a laptop? You could get a better desktop (read: it'll last longer) than a laptop for less money, it's more upgradeable, etc. The laptop will probably never leave his desk anyway. :) Just a suggestion though, it's too bad you missed the Dell deal the other day. I remember last black Friday Best Buy had a laptop for $500 (Didn't you get one of those Rossman?), maybe you'll get lucky this year.

He has a desktop he built, he is a computer wiz kid.

what was the dell deal the other day?

Allison

The Dell deal the other day was $750 off Inspirons $1499 and up. I'll keep an eye out for laptop deals when the black friday circulars come out, hope you don't mind camping out at Best Buy. :-)

got my blanket and coffee ready........ :yup:

The Dell deal the other day was $750 off Inspirons $1499 and up. I'll keep an eye out for laptop deals when the black friday circulars come out, hope you don't mind camping out at Best Buy. :-)

Hi, I'm new to this board and to the BF obsession!! What are the chances of finding an iPod at these sales? :angel1:

Not good, since Apple doesn't let the stores advertise the iPod for below the MSRP. What particular model are you looking for? Maybe we can find you a deal now :)