Additional discounts / coupon codes

baraginfinder

15% code will be NOV15 (valid 11/23 to 11/27).

But there's always a 20% code that pops up just after everyone places their first orders Sunday night :P

They haven't had the 15%/20%/30% during Black Friday, at least not in the last decade.

• Like 1

UGGGGG really? Guess ill be nappin all day Sunday.lol

Yes, really. You should. One year the sale went live slightly early; most years it's pretty much on time. You load up your cart, the site gets slow from massive traffic, GottaDeal finds a 15% off coupon, and you check out and go to bed at 12:30 Central. A few hours later, a 20% off coupon pops up. By morning, inevitably various things are already sold out, but you'll still be able to shop for lots of the BF items....and likely have a 20% off. There have been years where I have placed 3-4 orders (many of them just over $50 to get the free shipping and $15 KC) between Sunday night and Tuesday just from finding more stuff I want and getting that 20% off coupon. Good times.

Woot!  The key is buying everything online and then finding that $11.99 item(s) that gets 15% off down to $10.19, use your $10 off coupon and pay ~ 21 cents for it.  (Of course you'll go 3+ hours after they open for the crowd to slow down again, and you can't pick the high demand doorbuster or color/pattern-specific item) ;)

Edit: I've been corrected that the $10 off coupon applies before the % off code here.

Edited by bribri25

Woot!  The key is buying everything online and then finding that $11.99 item(s) that gets 15% off down to $10.19, use your $10 off coupon and pay ~ 21 cents for it.  (Of course you'll go 3+ hours after they open for the crowd to slow down again, and you can't pick the high demand doorbuster or color/pattern-specific item) ;)

The percent off is after all other discounts, not before.

SHIPMVC should work if you have a Kohl's card. Otherwise, I think you're out of luck. Kohl's doesn't usually offer free shipping to non-cardholders

That code will probably expire before the BF sale starts unfortunately. They've been pretty good about making sure there are no working free shipping codes during their BF sale the last few years.

I'm hoping they'll have items available for in store pickup.

I think that would surprise me if they did because you'd be taking their inventory.  It would be just like going to the store on Monday and buying things in the BF ad for the BF prices... seems strange to me.

I think that would surprise me if they did because you'd be taking their inventory.  It would be just like going to the store on Monday and buying things in the BF ad for the BF prices... seems strange to me.

I have 12 items in my cart right now. All are in store pickup.     Socks, throws, pillows, sheets, etc

• Like 1