Kmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I've noticed for this shopping list that a bunch of items were not listed, which is not like you to hit or miss items. I have waited till this evening to mention something, cause I know it can take some time to get it one here and I can come back in a few hours and noticed that you have completed the list. however, today you have seemed to stop after page 15, but have very limited item after that, like you hit or miss several items per page. 

I was just wondering if you took a long break, lol, and just went to the end. 

I avidly use the shopping list every year and very thankful for and appreciate what you do for us, so just wondering and forgive me if this is just premature as I do know it does take some time to do all this, but just noticed there was a few things after page 15, but not many.

Thanks

we are volunteers and work on listing the items in our spare time. we did have several ads on our plate so sometimes an ad like this one some pages get typed up while others have not.

Today I myself have done none of the work because I have not been home to do so, I will start working on this ad shortly, but please just remember anything listed is there when we can do so. some ads get done rather quick others like this one where there are several items per page can take longer

• Like 4

I've noticed for this shopping list that a bunch of items were not listed, which is not like you to hit or miss items. I have waited till this evening to mention something, cause I know it can take some time to get it one here and I can come back in a few hours and noticed that you have completed the list. however, today you have seemed to stop after page 15, but have very limited item after that, like you hit or miss several items per page. 

I avidly use the shopping list every year and very thankful for and appreciate what you do for us, so just wondering and forgive me if this is just premature as I do know it does take some time to do all this, but just noticed there was a few things after page 15, but not many.

Thanks

Sorry.  That would be my fault.  I was the one typing up this ad.  I have a 2 year old that I have to tend to and then I had to leave to pick up my other kids from school.  I tried to finish it as quickly as possible.  It should be finished soon.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

Thanks

nevermind and thank you :)

:yay:

Sorry.  That would be my fault.  I was the one typing up this ad.  I have a 2 year old that I have to tend to and then I had to leave to pick up my other kids from school.  I tried to finish it as quickly as possible.  It should be finished soon.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

That's okay, I can totally relate and thank you :)

• Like 1