Best Buy Early Access? Has anyone heard if they will do that this year?

momlori

My Elite status mentions perks such as early access to sales. I fully expect to have early access the Monday of the week of Black Friday. I would be really upset if Bestbuy took that away from us

On bestbuy's forum people are asking about early access. They are going to have it. They just haven't announced the details yet. One of the mods said they haven't received any details yet either, but he does assume it will be held on the Monday before Thanksgiving like always. Edited by Kim3498

Does anyone remember if the cell phones were included in Early Access last year?  My daughter needs a new phone (kicking myself for not getting in early on the daily deal yesterday) and the Samsung with $250 GC looks good enough to me (ATT doesn't give me anything for upgrading after all lol).  They had the same deal a couple of weeks ago but she was trying to get the phone she has fixed by the mall kiosk that broke it.  No luck so we are stuck getting a new one.

Lightest shopping day ever for me. A Sandisk 128gb thumb drive, 32gb Ultra Micro SD card and the $20 HP printer. Zero blu rays worth getting.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Same here. All I needed was the cheap laptop and a few memory cards. I wanted the cheap Fire tablet but they didn't offer it. I sure hope the "secret" online sale is better. So far this year I have been a little disappointed with what they have offered.

If i got the myBestBuy early access pass email this afternoon does that mean I am able to shop the early access sale? I have a mybestbuy rewards account along with a bestbuy.com shopping account but I am not elite. This is all so confusing.

Edited by Tigger97498

If i got the myBestBuy early access pass email this afternoon does that mean I am able to shop the early access sale? I have a mybestbuy rewards account along with a bestbuy.com shopping account but I am not elite. This is all so confusing.

i got the same email, but its for tomorrow 11/24 dont know a time, i guess I try to get up during the night and hope what I want is there and part of the early access. I would so love to be able to get the few things I want before the madness starts the next night.

i will have to get up at 1 yet again and check to see if i really have access (i figure 1 because thats central time midnight) be nice if i could get my printer and my two fire tablets i need to order knocked out. Are the dvds typically on early access too? This might actually make Wedsnday night easier if it works out because then i would just need to get my camera at walmart a few more dvds at target and go back to bed easy peasy like kohls last night.

Edited by Tigger97498

i will have to get up at 1 yet again and check to see if i really have access (i figure 1 because thats central time midnight) be nice if i could get my printer and my two fire tablets i need to order knocked out. Are the dvds typically on early access too? This might actually make Wedsnday night easier if it works out because then i would just need to get my camera at walmart a few more dvds at target and go back to bed easy peasy like kohls last night.

elite members said the fire wasnt for sale online in their sale so I dont think its going to be online at all

oh if its not online at all im going to be furious because the ad doesnt say in store only!!! i am sure I wont be the only one livid with them.

Not all the online items go online for elite access. Don't give up hope, yet....  Plus there's always getting up at 3am when they go on sale on Amazon. ;)

Brig true would just rather everything go as smooth as kohls did last bought and have a stress free black Friday week. My biggest concern was the 19.99 printer on the elite sale? Cuz if it isn't and Walmart doesn't sell there's online I'm up a creek. Edited by Tigger97498

Brig true would just rather everything go as smooth as kohls did last bought and have a stress free black Friday week. My biggest concern was the 19.99 printer on the elite sale? Cuz if it isn't and Walmart doesn't sell there's online I'm up a creek.

yes