Best Buy Early Access? Has anyone heard if they will do that this year?

momlori

You didn't plan on sleeping this week, did you? Just think, though, if this all works out...not having to set foot in some of these stores....

at this point I am only looking at going to kohls on Friday that's pretty big for me to only go to one store. I was going to have to go to our cruddy mall but Macy's saved the day on that with free beauty shipping Edited by Tigger97498

ya i guess im staying up late and hope the cheap laptop i need is on the sale, a couple elite mentioned it but they didnt say which one.. here is to hoping. would be nice to cross them off my list early.

This one is $139.99. So this is the one they may have been talking about. 

$139.99
ON SALE
SAVE $110 (Reg. $249.99)

FREE SHIPPING

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-15-6-laptop-intel-celeron-4gb-memory-500gb-hard-drive-black/4476600.p?id=1219751666691&skuId=4476600

i will have to get up at 1 yet again and check to see if i really have access (i figure 1 because thats central time midnight) be nice if i could get my printer and my two fire tablets i need to order knocked out. Are the dvds typically on early access too? This might actually make Wedsnday night easier if it works out because then i would just need to get my camera at walmart a few more dvds at target and go back to bed easy peasy like kohls last night.

Which printer are you looking at?

Edit: If it's the HP Deskjet 2545 it was available during the elite sale. Unfortunately, the Kindle Fire wasn't. Don't stress about that though. The front page door buster stuff usually isn't on the elite early access sale.

Edited by Kim3498