JCPenney Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

We don't go to Penney's on BF, but I will definitely be trying to grab a few of these things online.  I wish I could remember how fast they shipped last year. I need some of those 1.5 qt slow cookers for making Christmas candy.  I planned to try to get them at Walmart, but I'd rather buy them online and not have to worry about it.

We don't go to Penney's on BF, but I will definitely be trying to grab a few of these things online.  I wish I could remember how fast they shipped last year. I need some of those 1.5 qt slow cookers for making Christmas candy.  I planned to try to get them at Walmart, but I'd rather buy them online and not have to worry about it.

Dont forget 1 rebate per household, so only 1 will be $4.99 :)

Does Penny's typically do free shipping? Our store closed many years ago but if they have free shipping I might try to get a few things online. One of which possibly that single serve coffee maker for $29.99 that does take Kcups because I have looked at it in an out of town Penny's home Store before.

Edited by Tigger97498

Does Penny's typically do free shipping? Our store closed many years ago but if they have free shipping I might try to get a few things online. One of which possibly that single serve coffee maker for $29.99 that does take Kcups because I have looked at it in an out of town Penny's home Store before.

I think there's a minimum purchase for the Free Shipping; I want to say it was $40 or $50 last year, but $49 is also coming to mind.

Edit: Confirmed it's $49, per the first page of the ad :)

Edited by bribri25

OMG 3pm? wtf

I think I will miss this one. 3 pm really that is prime turkey and desert time.

I know it's been said, but this is SO ridiculous that it deserves another...  OMG!! WTF?? I can not even see enough draw to JCP (JCP, of all places!) for 3pm.  I'm not even sure I'll go this year; I would stop by to get the snow globe and rewards code, but this is just insane. 

• Like 1