Target Pharmacy Rewards extra 5% discount

Tara3117

We use Target pharmacy. Thanks to the start of flu season, we managed to rack up enough prescriptions to earn a 5% reward coupon. It doesn't look like there are any blackout dates, but I'm wondering if anyone has used the reward coupon on Black Friday? I'm kind of excited to get an extra 5% off of our Christmas shopping!

I've used the on BF. Also, I used the online coupon that comes with them for BF stuff as well. (Ordered items while waiting outside to narrow my attack list!). It is good for all day. So you can buy stuff that has a gift card with purchase, get the card at the register, and then go back to buy more using the gc as well as the coupon. (Also stacks with target 5% red card!)

I'll be using pharmacy rewards for the first time. I know I can use the in store coupon as many times as I want for one day only. What about the online code? I'm thinking it's probably a one time use code right? Does it have to be used the same day as the in store coupon or can I do it whenever I want?

And if I get the 20% off coupon from Friday could I combine that with pharmacy rewards?