When would be the best time to purchase Dishwasher

wifeymurdock

Seems like Home Depot did an appliance sale the entire month of November the last couple years, instead of having the sale just black Friday.

I'm hoping to get my daughter a dishwasher, and I guess I'm going to have to give in and buy me a new stove this year...

So I'll be watching too!

Edited by bluebear

I agree with bluebear: prices will be low before BF and you won't find anything better after. Start comparing prices now. Most prices/sales are set by the manufacturers so you won't see a lot of price difference between the home improvement stores. Some may offer gift card incentives so watch for those.

Keep checking Sears, Home Depot and Best Buy - I have seen some GREAT appliance deals on all 3 lately and use coupon codes to get the prices even lower... we wound up ordering a new dishwasher from Sears and using a coupon got an extra $50 off the sale price, plus I got the additional SYWM points (as I am a member) which came out to almost $40 to buy whatever I choose. Appliances are usually not cheaper on Black Friday from what I have seen in the past - but remember Veteran's Day is coming 2 weeks before Black Friday and there may be some good deals from the stores above during that period.

• Like 1