Black Friday Countdown & Anticipation Thread

Brad

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it's not even July yet, but for some reason I have had such a craving for Black Friday on Gottadeal the last week or so!  It's like I need to caption some photos, and complain about store hours, and share stories and advice and pictures.  I've been reading through past years message boards, just trying to get my fix. :razz:

SIGH,  :g_shrug:,  4 more months.

• Like 1

I know it's not even July yet, but for some reason I have had such a craving for Black Friday on Gottadeal the last week or so!  It's like I need to caption some photos, and complain about store hours, and share stories and advice and pictures.  I've been reading through past years message boards, just trying to get my fix. :razz:

SIGH,  :g_shrug:,  4 more months.

Are you feeling a need to go camp outside of Best Buy right now? :)

• Like 2

6 months from today. Start saving now. I am saving all my Amazon rewards. I pay everything with the card, and pay it off every check.

Good reminder to keep up with rewards programs, thank you.  :gdclap: I can't wait for Black Friday!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have mixed feelings.  I want Black Friday to be here already but I don't want summer to go away.

For the first time, I will be so excited to see Harbor Freight ad (usually is one of the first ones).  I got a store pretty close to me and my husband is already hooked on that store.  I have on my X-mas list some things that I want for my husband, but I want to wait to Black Friday to see if they have better deal.

Edited by drod58

When I was in Sam's Club yesterday they had out some Fall decorations (not just Halloween but like Thanksgiving) so the build up is starting. Now if those ad's would just get released.

LOL....my husband just kept walking as I diverted off "just to see"  when we were in Sam's..... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...